Frost's ST Commander Application- Accepted

Frosty_

Should I become the Commander of Stormtroopers?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Frosty's ST Commander Application

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): ST Vice Commander Frost

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Stormtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?  

I want to become the commander of the Stormtoopers for many reasons. The main reason I wish to become commander is that I wish grow the regiment and to lead Stormtroopers in there future endeavors. If given commander I would like to go in and improve the regiment in all ways including Chain of command, Documentation, Jobs, etc. The regiment has been massively improving within the last month and I would like to use my skills to boost it even higher. This would also be and amazing opportunity for me to prove my growth to those who have taken there time to help me improve. I also want to create a incredible regiment welcoming to any of the new players who join and that is not quick to judge and helps grow this server by keeping the ST PVT's happy. If given this position of ST Commander I see myself going full pedal to the medal on growing Stormtroopers to be one of the top regiments.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? So far I have 28 weeks within the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

The main purpose of the a commander is to be the head figure head/representative of the regiment, managing the branch and ensuring the success of its chain of command. the commander is the person looked up to by there regiment and expected to lead by example. Commanders are leaders and they are there to assist those below to make sure they are able to grow to there full potential. You are expected to handle any and all issues that arrive within your regiment with a professional and non biased outlook. You are also in charge of keeping all documentation up to date such as rosters, SOP's, etc. As well the commander is the person seen to be gateway of communication between one regiment to another as well as the person who communicates with Senior/High Command of the regiments plans and desires.  As well with specifically Stormtroopers I would be in charge of the regiment that handles any and all new players making sure they are guided properly and enjoy there time within the server. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:

Within my time of being command I feel I have been able to prove myself capable of becoming commander with many of my actions and qualities. As Vice Commander the main thing I have pride myself on is my dedication and management skills that I have brought Stormtroopers. Since becoming Vice Commander I have put in a lot of hard work and soul into this regiment helping it get to where it is now. Within my time of being Vice Commander it hasn't always been easy. There has been times where I had to step in get ourselves out of the mud for example with time of out trooper count. I feel I have made great judgements on troopers especially with those who have show promise of becoming officer+ and guiding those who need the help. With this since joining I have enhanced the chain of command with Stormtroopers tremendously while at the same time leaning on my fellow ST Command for assistance.

I can also I will be a capable representative of the branch as I have seen to be a friendly face around the server who also helps where ever he goes helping even those outside of Stormtroopers. The biggest things I strive to represent when it comes to Command and being on a RP server is communication and understanding. With those two points I have also been able to gain the trust of my regiment and many of the command team. 

I also always look for ways to help command as a whole whenever possible. For example there have been many times where other command members come to me for advice and so I try my best to give them my advice without interfering to far beyond my boundaries. Another example would be out of RP I have dedicated myself to assisting command with managing the forums sections as a Forum Diplomat always offering my assistance whenever the chance comes.

7. How often can you be Online?: I can be on at least 3-4 hours a day, though I am on more within weekends.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): Yes I have 4.

- Stealing Gov Vehicle

- RDM

- Micspam

- ERP 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for support!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

1 hour ago, Akeru said:

+ Major Support

• Great Application
  • Amazing Person
  • Active
  • Has Experience
  • Only Good Encounters with Frosty 

Good Luck Homie 

+Support
Would be a great fit for commander, truly cares about the battalion.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: Nova Vice Commander Reaper
Former: Purge Vice Commander | Shadow Guard| Saber Guard Interrogatus | Blackhole Squadron

5 hours ago, Akeru said:

+ Major Support

• Great Application
  • Amazing Person
  • Active
  • Has Experience

Good Luck Homie 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

• Head Admin
9 hours ago, Akeru said:

+ Major Support

• Great Application
  • Amazing Person
  • Active
  • Has Experience

Good Luck Homie 

+Support

-Very Active

• Heart-Eyes 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

10 hours ago, Akeru said:

+ Major Support

• Great Application
  • Amazing Person
  • Active
  • Has Experience

Good Luck Homie 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

10 hours ago, Akeru said:

+ Major Support

• Great Application
  • Amazing Person
  • Active
  • Has Experience

Good Luck Homie 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

11 hours ago, Akeru said:

+ Major Support

• Great Application
  • Amazing Person
  • Active
  • Has Experience

Good Luck Homie 

• Heart-Eyes 1

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

13 hours ago, Akeru said:

+ Major Support

• Great Application
  • Amazing Person
  • Active
  • Has Experience

Good Luck Homie 

• Heart-Eyes 1

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

You stole a government vehicle, so obviously this is a massive issue and concern that we will need to address before you get anywhere close to this rank.

(massive +support)

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

21 hours ago, Akeru said:

+ Major Support

• Great Application
  • Amazing Person
  • Active
  • Has Experience

Good Luck Homie 

YOUVE GOT THIS MAN!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former:

Nova Commander NT01

I am a good IPO and I will not let my VIP die

+Support Frosty is an excellent choice for ST Commander for the following reasons:

- He’s extremely active

- He has command experience

- He’s got a great balance of fun and seriousness 

Good luck Frosty!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

On 12/16/2022 at 10:02 PM, Akeru said:

+ Major Support

• Great Application
  • Amazing Person
  • Active
  • Has Experience

Good Luck Homie 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Summer 2022 ❤️
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

On 12/17/2022 at 1:02 AM, Akeru said:

+ Major Support

• Great Application
  • Amazing Person
  • Active
  • Has Experience

Good Luck Homie 

This splendiferous man known as "ST Vice Commander Frost" (soon to be known as ST Commander Frost) is a top-of-the-line pick for ST Commander. He consistently bakes pastries for me, can cook 5-star meals, and deserves to serve in THE most excellent fine-dining restaurant in all existence. Also, he knows how to operate a forklift, scored 15 more points than space Kevin Garnett, and somehow DOES NOT feel pain when inflicting pain upon his funny bone.

I do not know what other qualities you would like in an ST Commander, but these are breaking the standard.

+SUPPORT

• Heart-Eyes 1

+Support  
Ex General, Good person, Active, Has amazing experience, a good helping hand, always willing to work with others

• Heart-Eyes 1

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star