How interested are you in Star Wars outside of the server?

Firekirby

I am just curious. Personally I like Star Wars quite a lot, especially the prequels but I wouldn’t consider myself a die-hard fan and don’t know all the lore. I don’t watch all the shows etc, but I love some of the games like Fallen Order or LEGO Star Wars. 

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

Eh I Mostly Like The Original and Prequel Trilogy's of content and of course, The Old Republic! I have watched some of the new shows they were fun. I'm now just waiting for Andor season 2 and of course bad batch season 2 come out so I can watch both, and of course getting some of the new 2023 January wave of star wars Lego sets. As for games? Mostly Jedi survivor, it looks amazing and I love fallen order it was a great game. And if it ever releases Knights of the Old Republic Remake! 

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

I know more about Star Wars than I know about my mathematics courses

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

I like to check some info channels in youtube now and then about some characters or events within starwars and played some of the starwars related games. But my knowledge isn't as great as some other people of our community. 

On 12/11/2022 at 6:44 AM, Bub said:

I like to check some info channels in youtube now and then about some characters or events within starwars and played some of the starwars related games. But my knowledge isn't as great as some other people of our community. 

Honestly same especially with all the little clips on the games and lore videos through them on youtube which I recommend to everyone to watch as they are very entertaining

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V