Thermite

Should I become Vice Commander?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Vice Commander?

• Yes. (Please Explain Why?)
    • No. (Please Explain Why?)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Thermite/Dan

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Purge/IQ

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 
I would first like to say, I would love to command a battalion "again"
and make things more fun and interesting for other members of Purge. 
I miss helping people become the best version of themselves, and also allow
everyone to have a say within the battalion rather than "command" having the only say for the battalion.
I would really want to Improve this battalion to it's core and hopefully outshine other battalions in numbers.
I also believe that I'm huge boost of laughter and courage for others to be around and making sure everyone is having
a fair share of whatever is may be. I love commanding troops with purpose and not just words and making all activities 
for purge as enjoyable as the next and spreading the "Love" to each battalion. I also want to add more than just having "holocrons"
and jedi interrogations for purge/IQ and have everyones input before finalizing new battalion suggestion/updates. I can't stress this enough
but my main goal is to have the troops/inquisitors to be happy and always enjoying their time on the Purge/IQ Job. 
My huge thing is if people are complaining about something, it's because your most likely not listening to what others have to say
about the situation. I always try to listen best as possible to others ideas/input before I suggest my own.
I know this sounds silly but I think of a battalion as a "restaurant" you always want to make sure that the customer is satisfied
in this situation it would be new members of purge/IQ you want them to have the best experience as possible while being in the battalion.
And making them have bad experience will most likely drive them to leave and or not join the battalion. I also really enjoy talking with the lower ranks of purge/IQ and
see how they are doing and just checking in with how they are feeling about a certain topic (whatever it may be). I want to make sure that everyone is mentally stable
before a new week starts when quota needs to be done and if they are able to complete it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
10 weeks (1680hrs)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of command is to make sure that all members are in check and are not breaking S.O.P and
M.O.T.D rules and for the most part overseeing all other ranks below Vice Commander. Also making sure that people are
doing there jobs as best possible (depending on battalion), while making sure quota and flag ups are being persistent 
to let other members of the battalion know that "hey we should do something about that". But my number #1 rule of being a commander
is Suit up and Show up, because you are a lead example for many people who need drive or guidance within the battalion and or people who are 
not even in the battalion. You should be able to drive your troops to be active as possible.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
Not many people know but I was previous high command on this server
(fleet admiral). I thought I was doing the best job possible for what I could do. That being said
I started all the way from (Crewman-Admiral) having committed to that and finally reached the rank of "fleet admiral". I thought about quitting
numerous times and did not want do deal with all the perks of being command, however I told myself, I signed up for becoming
naval command, at that time. I never thought that people would selectively vote me to move up at "fleet admiral". I thought
I would never hit that rank, but the people who trusted me then saw me fit for the position, and I hope I am thought of at least for
this position. 

7. How often can you be Online? :
Basically everyday (noon-evening)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
(12 PoliceRP) none of them are active

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

MEGA +SUPPORT

- Previously Fleet Admiral And 501st Commander
- Super Active
- One of the nicest guy I have ever met
- Dedicated And Hepful
All around I have been friends with thermite{Dan} since the day we met and he was honestly one of the good ones in the world.
100% Deserves a chance at Purge/IQ Command

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

1 hour ago, Rivian Galaxy said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

- Super Active
- Dedicated And Hepful
All around I have been friends with thermite{Dan} since the day we met and he was honestly one of the good ones in the world.

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

2 hours ago, Rivian Galaxy said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

- Super Active
- Dedicated And Hepful

3 hours ago, Rivian Galaxy said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

- Super Active
- Dedicated And Hepful
100% Deserves a chance at Purge/IQ Commander

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Rivian Galaxy said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

- Super Active
- Dedicated And Hepful

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

- Support
I will keep things as honest as I see them, you are a good officer in the branch of IQ. However, that is your main focus when ever I see you on and that is fine. At this time I think it would be best for the new Purge Vice Commander to be someone who focuses on that. Please keep doing what you are doing on IQ ❤️

Purge Vice Commander Grizzly

• Thanks 2

Former Field Commander Grizzly | Former Senior Commander | Former Purge Commander

- Support

Unfortunately man I have to agree with Grizzly. It seems off that your applying for Purge command when you mainly play IQ specifically.

Edited by Frosty_
  • Like 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy