GameHunter's RRH Engineer Application

wXc GameHunter

In Game Name: GameHunter

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:197078366

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): wXc GameHunter#2435

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Medical HFW ECM Manager, and D5 HRO DHG9 LTCOL

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): no

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 11804795583_Screenshot(68).thumb.png.78f883e6b4569c7bc14171049f349777.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to become a part of the elite that are tasked with protecting those trusted with the ranks of high command and site admin, I want to be able to keep my fellow RRH and other foundation members alive with the use of the health and armor kit, and most of all, I want to be able to further enhance my roleplay experiences with the tasks of a RRH

Why should we accept you: On my time on the server I have been trusted to become a member of Security, Medical, and D5 SCMD (MAJ, Manager, LTCOL respectively) and can be trusted with a Lvl 5 job and the abilities it comes with. In my branches I have also become the head of many sub branches like wardens, field work, and raptor operative, as well as being a deputy head of gamma 9, D5's special force. During my time on the server I have built up a positive reputation, and have never received a strike in any of my branches and only ever received 1 warn. With all of these reasons, I think I am well qualified and ready to join the RRH program

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

+SUPPORT

-great ranks

-low warns

-well written answers

You've always been a great person and are truly dedicated and have what it takes to be a fine addition to our ever growing group of RRH's. 

I wish you the most luck in getting RRH!

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

3 hours ago, War_Fruitt said:

+SUPPORT

-great ranks

-low warns

-well written answers

You've always been a great person and are truly dedicated and have what it takes to be a fine addition to our ever growing group of RRH's. 

I wish you the most luck in getting RRH!

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

They can handle themself in PvP against all odds, great leadership, amazing dedication, This one is very much worthy of being a certified funny man

+support

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

• Weiss locked this topic