Soup95 - false warn report- Denied

Macks

Your In-game: Macks 

The admin's name in-game: soup95

The admin's steam name (If you know it): nope 

What warning did you receive: rdm 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): IMG_3325.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: I think the warn was false  for many one being that I was newer to the server at the time and did not know the rule to the server. I was not give any verbals and this is the first time I was in a sit and I when I was a SNR report people for rdm I seen people get off with vebel warns before why was I got give that second chance also I was not able to explain my side of the story before getting my warn there fore this I why I thing I don’t deserve that warn. There is also as far as I’m aware there is no video proof of the “rdm” happen so. Also here how the sit went I got bought I got warned I got return 

Any extra information: note my spelling my be god awful and I apologize

If any one to talk more in depths about this contact me at macks fawdry#6128

Edited by Macks
Add more info

PPD Assistant Director  SWAT CDT STATE SGT PD SGT 

-Support 

you can't really say you don't know the rules when upon entering the server you agree to read and follow the rules. It is up to the staff member whether it's a verbal warning or a formal warning. Im guessing Soup thought this case warranted a formal warm. 

Side note: it's just one warn not a big deal. Just continue to follow the rules.

• Like 2

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

2 minutes ago, Emmitt said:

-Support 

you can't really say you don't know the rules when upon entering the server you agree to read and follow the rules. It is up to the staff member whether it's a verbal warning or a formal warning. Im guessing Soup thought this case warranted a formal warm. 

Side note: it's just one warn not a big deal. Just continue to follow the rules.

Tbh I seen staff use their new card many time and they accepted the same rule and conditions I did but it your opinion

• Dislike 2

+/- Support,

I believe the warning is valid and here’s why, what I can say is it’s up to staffs discretion to decide between verbal and formal warning via the staff handbook (1x RDM/RDA - Warning (Verbal or Formal)) so yes he could of gave you a verbal warning but being new to the server isn’t an excuse for breaking rules, everyone can access the motd whenever they want to. I’m curious to hear why your side of the story wasn’t heard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheUnknown said:

+/- Support,

I believe the warning is valid and here’s why, what I can say is it’s up to staffs discretion to decide between verbal and formal warning via the staff handbook (1x RDM/RDA - Warning (Verbal or Formal)) so yes he could of gave you a verbal warning but being new to the server isn’t an excuse for breaking rules, everyone can access the motd whenever they want to. I’m curious to hear why your side of the story wasn’t heard.

What I side to emmitt also I got to say one word that whole sit and what okay after I got warn and return 

9 minutes ago, Macks said:

Tbh I seen staff use their new card many time and they accepted the same rule and conditions I did but it your opinion

7 minutes ago, Macks said:

What I side to emmitt also I got to say one word that whole sit and what okay after I got warn and return 

Not a good look for a trial moderator. 

-support

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheUnknown said:

@soup95

Was this warning last Sunday the 23rd?

Yes why do you ask 

But ultimately it up to smt/jmt to decide

4 minutes ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

Not a good look for a trial moderator. 

-support

What not a good look me have a debate with poeple or me use observations about how staff sit are dealt with?

3 hours ago, Emmitt said:

-Support 

Forum Diplomat Message: @Macksmake sure your not replying to every post, just the ones that require answering.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head of Staff
7 hours ago, Emmitt said:

-Support 

dM43pL3.png

37 minutes ago, soup95 said:

+/- support

-correct me if im wrong but i do belive this is from you shooting somebody with their keys out

+this was 10 days ago

Tbh I don’t real real remember the circumstances

-support

this is pretty cut and simple, this warn is valid and wont be removed, soup did not admit that it was a mistake and neither of you have any proof of this sit. 

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

6 hours ago, The Bats said:

Did you hear both sides before handing out a punishment?

pretty straight forward i did probaly happen to ask both sides but by looking at the replay in logs it was RDM.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

49 minutes ago, Zerg said:

Unless you have any proof that this wasn’t RDM the warm is going to stay. I’ll give you a day to respond with proof or I’ll be denying the post. 

My recording software was not working at the time you just deny the post