Soup95's SNR Moderator application V2! - Denied

soup95

Should I be promoted to SNR Moderator?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to SNR Moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Soup95

What is your steam name?: [GL] Soup95

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:485218185

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, ROBLOX, SCP SL discord servers and that's all I can think of right now. (this is copy and pasted from my V4 TMOD app)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About maybe 1-2 years ago made a six month break a little while back though maybe about 2 months ago!.

What date did you make your forums account? March 7, 2021 According to the fourms. 🙂

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator/Event Team/Platinum.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) image.thumb.png.60654d21f5dd889bfb55d5bf9a54d0cf.pnge

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator!

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No gaminglight for life!

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes of course!

Timezone: EST.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Permission By Myan via ingame.|Permission by Masterson via TeamSpeak.| Last permission by Ridgeland via Teamspeak.|

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve the new rank of Senior Moderator Because, I would like to create a better experience here on gaminglight making sure that everybody is having fun taking sits and making sure rule breakers get the correct punishment. I also believe that I can achieve or get the rank of Senior Moderator is because I can work well with other listen closely be serious when I need to and I really think from one year ago from today I was just a minge and really didn't care but now I really have a feel for the community and being on my best behavior and being honest with others and always being kind to people! I also belive that I deserve the rank of Senior Moderator is because I can also show a good impact on the community in  every way possible and finding new ways to strive at the community and taking it in as a whole and AFKing every night to get the ranks up on Police RP!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first bring the reporter to the sit and hear their side of the story get any clips that are needed and when I have enough evidence (with logs/clips. etc.) I would then bring the Mass RDMer to the sit and tell them what they have done and I would ask in staff chat for a ban according to the staff handbook the person he/her will be banned for, A 5 day+ ban. IF there were no admins on who could ban them say like early in the morning etc. I would make a ban request on the forums and give the offender a hefty jail time. (this is copy and pasted from when I gave an example to somebody completely by me though no plagiarism here!)

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

+ support all the way 

soup has shown multiple times that he is fit for this role and position I hope you the best

- nice 

-active 

-responsible enough to be moderator and event team

-has all the links 👍

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

17 hours ago, The Bats said:

+Support

I have seen a lot of improvement from you since your last application. I'm very proud of your personal growth. Best of luck to you!

18 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+Support

Very decent member of staff stays on top of sits when they appear

I think he would make a decent senior mod

as always good luck and have a great day / night

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

18 hours ago, The Bats said:

+Support

I have seen a lot of improvement from you since your last application. I'm very proud of your personal growth. Best of luck to you!

Definitely agree

• Gaminglight Love 1

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

On 10/14/2022 at 3:43 PM, Ridgeland said:

+Support

Very decent member of staff stays on top of sits when they appear

I think he would make a decent senior mod

as always good luck and have a great day / night

On 10/15/2022 at 1:50 PM, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-Improved since last app

-Active

-Good Luck!!!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC