Soup95's SNR Moderator application V2! - Denied

soup95

Should I be promoted to SNR Moderator?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to SNR Moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Soup95

What is your steam name?: [GL] Soup95

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:485218185

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, ROBLOX, SCP SL discord servers and that's all I can think of right now. (this is copy and pasted from my V4 TMOD app)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About maybe 1-2 years ago made a six month break a little while back though maybe about 2 months ago!.

What date did you make your forums account? March 7, 2021 According to the fourms. 🙂

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator/Event Team/Platinum.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) image.thumb.png.60654d21f5dd889bfb55d5bf9a54d0cf.pnge

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator!

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No gaminglight for life!

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes of course!

Timezone: EST.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Permission By Myan via ingame.|Permission by Masterson via TeamSpeak.| Last permission by Ridgeland via Teamspeak.|

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve the new rank of Senior Moderator Because, I would like to create a better experience here on gaminglight making sure that everybody is having fun taking sits and making sure rule breakers get the correct punishment. I also believe that I can achieve or get the rank of Senior Moderator is because I can work well with other listen closely be serious when I need to and I really think from one year ago from today I was just a minge and really didn't care but now I really have a feel for the community and being on my best behavior and being honest with others and always being kind to people! I also belive that I deserve the rank of Senior Moderator is because I can also show a good impact on the community in  every way possible and finding new ways to strive at the community and taking it in as a whole and AFKing every night to get the ranks up on Police RP!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first bring the reporter to the sit and hear their side of the story get any clips that are needed and when I have enough evidence (with logs/clips. etc.) I would then bring the Mass RDMer to the sit and tell them what they have done and I would ask in staff chat for a ban according to the staff handbook the person he/her will be banned for, A 5 day+ ban. IF there were no admins on who could ban them say like early in the morning etc. I would make a ban request on the forums and give the offender a hefty jail time. (this is copy and pasted from when I gave an example to somebody completely by me though no plagiarism here!)

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

+ support all the way 

soup has shown multiple times that he is fit for this role and position I hope you the best

- nice 

-active 

-responsible enough to be moderator and event team

-has all the links 👍

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

17 hours ago, The Bats said:

+Support

I have seen a lot of improvement from you since your last application. I'm very proud of your personal growth. Best of luck to you!

18 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+Support

Very decent member of staff stays on top of sits when they appear

I think he would make a decent senior mod

as always good luck and have a great day / night

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

18 hours ago, The Bats said:

+Support

I have seen a lot of improvement from you since your last application. I'm very proud of your personal growth. Best of luck to you!

Definitely agree

• Gaminglight Love 1

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

On 10/14/2022 at 3:43 PM, Ridgeland said:

+Support

Very decent member of staff stays on top of sits when they appear

I think he would make a decent senior mod

as always good luck and have a great day / night

On 10/15/2022 at 1:50 PM, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-Improved since last app

-Active

-Good Luck!!!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC