Matt2's Senior Command Application

MattMan

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?:

MattMan

2Steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:1:114863335

3Roster Name?:

Matt2

4Current Rank?:

1LT / 1st Lieutenant

5When were you promoted?:

August 20th

6How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?:

Approximately 4 months. 

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: 

I promise to uphold the rules instated.

8Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: 

I promise to uphold my duties as a command member.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: 

I promise to respect and listen to my peers whether they are lower, higher, or the same ranking as me.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):

I want to become a Senior Command Member to continue furthering my area of influence. I wish to have a greater say in things that matter, things that will change Security whether it is the little things such as who I can train to impactful things such as giving input into a branch update. I typically sit in D-block pondering the NCOs and Enlisted that I currently mentor knowing that I could be doing more for them and that I could improve their experience in security. I desire to put the experience and knowledge I have gained to impact my peers so they could improve upon their work and overall improve how they influence their mentees. I have continued to be dedicated to this branch having tried all MTF branches alongside research two years ago only for security to call me back to duty. I plan on staying in security for the distant future for as long as I perform my duties adequately as well as my peer's agreeance. I only miss some days to flag on due to matters outside of my control such as school or family, otherwise, I always try to put in the time when I can without putting my life outside of security in jeopardy. I believe attaining a position in Senior Command would assist me in making a bigger impact in the time I have. As a person who enjoys to be hands-on working with those I mentor directly instead of spectating from the back and changing some things I believe I present something different from what is typically seen from Senior Command. I hope to prove worthy and if not then I hope to improve to be more than worthy. Thank you.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:

In the event that an Officer is constantly leaving D-block with no clear reason. I would pull them aside to an area that is safe such as the locker room and question them to see if they have valid reasoning such as going to the armory to receive a weapon they are comfortable using or going to Medbay for. If their reason is valid then they are dismissed to continue their duties, in the scenario that their reason is not valid such as searching LCZ to see an SCso P or simply because they want to guard another area of LCZ then I would remind them that their main duty is to protect D-block and issue them a verbal warning alongside presenting some valid reasons to leave D-block. If they continue to leave D-block without valid reasoning then I would take them aside and inform them that they will have to be retrained and thus removed.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?:

I would start by asking them to move to another TS channel to not have any miscommunications as well as moving to a safe location then ask them why they believe their reasoning is valid as to not have any misunderstandings. I would then inform them that their reasons are not valid and that the main priority at hand is D-block. I would present valid reasons to leave D-block and see if they have any other questions. If they continue to leave with terrible reasons then I would issue a verbal warning and inform them that their behavior is not acceptable considering they are a NCO and that they are a role model to the enlisted. After their verbal then it would leave them vulnerable to being striked or even demoted.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:

In the situation that an E11 private enters D-block to take control of D-block then I would inform them that they are not allowed in D-block and promptly ask them to leave. If the private ignores me then I would tell the security currently in D-block not to listen to their orders. During this, I would be gathering clips of the Private commanding Security and sending them to E-11 command so they can properly deal with the private. 

14Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words:

The first step would to have them go to bunks or somewhere they feel comfortable and have them switch to a different TeamSpeak channel. Once they are settled I would then congratulate them and inform them that they are being promoted to SGT. I would go over protocols first since they are already familiar with them, after that then I would inform them that they are now eligible to be trained for FTO and sniper as well as being able to apply for Junior Command. Once those are covered I would link them to the NCO guide and Patrol and Stationing guide going over the key parts they should be taking note of. Then I would inform them that they must have an account on the forums. Then I would give them their tags on Discord and go over how to make an activity log. Finally, they will be given their whitelist and I would ask if they have any questions.

Boi let me + SUPPORT this app

Man is here and being active and all, truly a nice man to have around us

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• Piller locked this topic