Chase's Senior Command Application

Bato

Should I become Security senior command?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become senior command?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2022 at 03:59 AM

1. Steam Name: BATO

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36216210

3. Roster Name: Chase

4. Current Rank: 1st Lieutenant 

5. When I was last promoted: August 6th

6. How long have I been a member of GENSEC (roughly): Joined mid June so around 5 months.

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines: Yes.

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.: Yes.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings: Yes.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member: I want to become a member of senior command because I truly enjoy being in Security and I believe that as senior command I will be able to make a greater contribution to Security than as low command. I am also active almost every day , host PTs every week, train multiple trainees every week for Security, and promote several members within Security for exceptionally well. I have remained in Security and never joined another branch and have no intention of doing so. I have also had some wonderful experiences within Security and met a lot of amazing people in my time here and learned a lot from my time here. I have always made an effort to assist every person I meet in Security and to mentor them to become a better member of Security and to hopefully make good decisions in Security to allow them to advance further in the branch. As senior command I hope to be able to do more with members of Security and other branches and to use the skills that I have learned from my time here to build up Security further.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block: I would first ask the officer why he was leaving D-Block. People can constantly leave D-Block and have valid reasons to do so. If the Security officer was leaving for no reason then I would talk to them and explain to them that although standing at D-Block could be boring it is still important. I would also inform them that NCOs could take them on patrols in LCZ and that if they wanted to leave they could be asked to be taken on a patrol. If the Security officer continued to leave D-Block for no reason then I would explore disciplinary measures against the officer.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons: NCOs are held to a higher standard than officers and are the people who spend the most time with enlisted. If an NCO was leaving D-Block with terrible reasons I would first verbally warn them but if they continued to do it then I believe a demotion would be warranted.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security: Due to the fact that E11 need a zone manager or higher to permit them into D-Block (which in this case I doubt he does) I would tell the E11 to leave and report him to E11 command since he would be attempting to take command of Security as a private which he has no authority to do.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: After informing the corporal of his/her promotion I would first get them the NCO whitelist and their roles in discord. I would then go through the NCO guide with them in depth and make sure to stress that as an NCO they will be held to a higher standard and will be expected to act as a role model to enlisted since they will be spending the most time with them. I would also stress that they should always remember to take enlisted on patrols when D-Block was fine and to use their new authority they get to the best of their ability. Once the NCO guide is finished I would go over the NCO activity logs and we would make sure that they had all the binds for protocols ingame. After that I would ask them if they would like to join FTO to which if they say yes I would proceed to train them for FTO and if they decline I would ask them if they had any final questions and then send them on their way. 

+ Support

Bro is a true chad, always here and making me stop laughing

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• Piller locked this topic