Sadly have to retire :(

? Dubs

Name:Ducky 
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109447837
Reason for leaving
: I have to do this with a heavy heart, but I didn’t really want to resign I wanted to continue playing and further the branch I love so much. But one of family’s health is deteriorating at a quickly rate and I want to spend as much time as I can, so I just can’t make time the branch anymore. Maybe I’ll come back in the future who knows it was so fun! Now everyone’s favorite part:

Mentions:

Purple: Great guy and is the most dedicated nu7 member I have played with, you have a great future.

Mango: man trained me but still a femboy

Daniels: Grinding for that HTF you will get it one day trust in the process!

Mark: one of the kindest souls I’ve interacted with and made me want to keep playing on the server and branch. Thank you mark!

Savagery: Great log hunter back in the old site, those loggers where scared when you got on!! 

Jolt: they are worms in your skin so watch out for that!

Soul: no one talks about fight club, best event ong

Yato: I never got to hear your voice I wish I could maybe one day!

Piller: congrats on the promotion you deserve it! You are truly dedicated to the server and a great person to interact and be around.

For those I didn’t mention you are all amazing and I believe you will exceed at levels I couldn’t reach too!

Ducky signing off goodbye GREATEST BRANCH EVER.

Edited by ? Dubs
  • Sad 3
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Damn, really sad to see you go mate but I understand. Hope said person recovers and comes back full force! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Ducky,

You were a great member of the branch and a joy to have around. I'll keep your family member in my prayers and I hope to see you again under joyful circumstances. Take care and you're always welcome here, whether it be to game or just a chat.

Take care!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Mann, first Mox now you, bro you were the person who convinced me to transfer to Nu-7, I was hoping to go up the ranks with you man 😔. It's sad to see you go, but you got your priorities right, gotta go and make the most of what you can with your family bro, I pray they get better, and if not, I know god has a place for them in heaven. Hope we can keep in touch brother. Cya ! 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

You really impressed me when I was still around, so glad you got to 2nd Lt, I hope your family member makes a swift recovery! 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

You didn't mention me :<  my feelings are hurt now.  
hate to see you go so soon. 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major | 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

• Pills locked and unlocked this topic
  • Pills locked this topic