Rule suggestion - Denied

Trumpo

What you want to see? -  A rule stating that code raiding a base is fail rp.

Why should we add it? -  It ruins RP when someone sneaks into your base using the code and raids you.

What are the advantages of having this? - MORE RP

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - na

• Like 2

trumpo_signature.png

Ehh -support it isn't fail rp guessing a code I've done it before best thing would be is give  codes to trusted  people only , to be honest I never ever been code raided while basing  because  I only give it to people  I know wouldn't give it out  also please make sure you use a 4 digit code it makes it lot more harder to guess 

Edited by Mewy Minge
  • Dislike 1

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

5 hours ago, Mewy Minge said:

Ehh -support it isn't fail rp guessing a code I've done it before best thing would be is give  codes to trusted  people only , to be honest I never ever been code raided while basing  because  I only give it to people  I know wouldn't give it out  also please make sure you use a 4 digit code it makes it lot more harder to guess 

It's not just guessing the code were talking. The people that constantly do this somehow know the code even when I am the only person that knows it.

trumpo_signature.png

1 hour ago, Trumpo said:

It's not just guessing the code were talking. The people that constantly do this somehow know the code even when I am the only person that knows it.

The keypad system  we have now has an exploit  so when you type in a code  it will show it on the other players screen I looked it up so I'd say +Support due to the current one being easily  exploited  

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

I am in the middle on this while code raiding via hacked cilents or meta gaming is against the rules because Hacked Cilents is Exploting and Meta Gaming is Meta Gaming. I feel like there has also been times that people have gotten the code via very legit way.  
I feel like this rule would lead to more confusion so I am have to -Support it for now unless we had a specific sub-section in the rule that stated that if you can prove the code was given to you if an admin asks for proof of it you give them the proof of the PM or them saying it in game. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

54 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

I am in the middle on this while code raiding via hacked cilents or meta gaming is against the rules because Hacked Cilents is Exploting and Meta Gaming is Meta Gaming. I feel like there has also been times that people have gotten the code via very legit way.  
I feel like this rule would lead to more confusion so I am have to -Support it for now unless we had a specific sub-section in the rule that stated that if you can prove the code was given to you if an admin asks for proof of it you give them the proof of the PM or them saying it in game. 

Problem with this is how do we prove they got it a legit way or not? They can claim they did always. I feel it needs to be against the rules in general to prevent these cheaters...

trumpo_signature.png

+Support 

Makes it near impossible to tell if you're being raided or not, do to the fact that they don't advert raid.

Either add a rule saying no code raiding or if you are code raiding it has to be adverted

Family Head of Shadow Legacy 

SWAT CPL / SPS / APM / JFTO

PD SGT / FTO 

State Trooper / CERT 

+support in my opinion code raiding should be a harsher offence, its completely unfair and (if used properly) can completely destroy bases (even if they are well defended).

I know theres other types of keypads that have this issue fixed, mabye the fingerprint keypads?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, iyun man said:

+Support 

Makes it near impossible to tell if you're being raided or not, do to the fact that they don't advert raid.

Either add a rule saying no code raiding or if you are code raiding it has to be adverted

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

21 hours ago, Mewy Minge said:

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662