This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: chineseman131

Steam Name:[GL] chineseman131

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:421018708

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452):chineseman131#0131

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin/ET on SCP RP

How often are you on Teamspeak? sometimes daily and sometimes in the afternoon

How often do you use Discord? active daily

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?
This is the best community that i have ever seen and i have try to be forum diplomatic or support team long time ago but i only apply to forum diplomatic and i would like to join the support team and help a the new players who have questions on certain stuff that they dont know how to do it but yeah thats my entire reason and i have 5 years working on my family grocery store as a grocery clerk so i have basic knowledge on how to greet a customers i have been the staff of the month on my first month as staff and currently i have more than 8000 sits taken on SCP-RP and i'm not gonna lie i believe there's more people that they are qualified for the spot so im just doing this application to see if i might be chosen to be part of the support team so yeah thank you for spending your time for reading my application.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
In discord and TS i will be starting like Hi thank you for contacting the support team of GamingLight my name is chineseman131 how can i help you today?

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+support

Having played with chineaseman on Prp back in march to april he was a blast to hang around and is very funny, I would recommend him for support!

• Thanks 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

That indication on gaminglight tools that displays your total sit count is wrong btw, I don't think anybody has taken 8k sits

But +support would make a great fit on the support team

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support