Replace Repair Tool with Fusion Cutter on droid jobs [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Keegan

What do you want to see?: Replacing the Repair Tool (repair_tool from SW Vehicles) on the Droid Donator jobs with Fusion Cutter (alydus_fusioncutter). Jobs that have this: Mouse Droid, R4 Unit, R5 Unit, WED Repair Unit.

I think the Fusion Cutter should be added to the R2 Astromech as well, as Astromechs literally were for repairing ships, and for a T4 class this job is kinda sparse.

Why should we add it?: The Repair Tool literally does not work on either LFS or SW Vehicles (which is what it is meant for) from what I could tell with my testing with a Gamemaster. Regardless of Repair Tool works or not, the Fusion Cutter would be better as it has a visual effect added and also is better suited for usage on the server, allowing droids to "slice" into blast doors to open them, similar to how R2D2 could access panels to open blast doors!

What are the advantages of having this?: Having a working item on the job. More roleplay opportunity and more usage of the jobs, which are hardly ever used due to their limited abilities and items on them.

Who is it mainly for?: Donators to the server of T2+.

Links to any content: N/A

Summary of Changes:

Red remove, green add.

• Mouse Droid [T3]: repair_toolalydus_fusioncutter
  • R2 Astromech [T4]: Add alydus_fusioncutter
  • R4 Unit [T2]: repair_toolalydus_fusioncutter
  • R5 Unit [T2]: repair_toolalydus_fusioncutter
  • WED Repair Droid [T3]: repair_toolalydus_fusioncutter

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

+Support
These jobs should've honestly had these from the start!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

3 hours ago, Crunch said:

+Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

11 hours ago, Crunch said:

+Support

Also tested it myself these repair tools dont do anything. Give them Fusion Cutters!!

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti |