Peanut The Great

What is your in-game name?: DrGaster

What is your steam name?: goodtry XD

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:238579153

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 12, 2021

What date did you make your forums account?  August 13, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) N/A

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)  5 20220714123641_1.thumb.jpg.5d221a70597afff9a25aa19e497a5cb1.jpg.11c2dd7909362d3643125c7b5d3d09f3.jpg

(if you can't read it its RDM,RDM,RDM,MRDM.Player Diss and Fail RP)

What rank are you applying for?  Trail Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? - Yes I have

Timezone: EEST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the become a Trail Moderator the first I'm familiar with the MOTD so I know when someone is breaking it. The second reason I think I deserve to become a Trail Moderator is I am active during off hour's which are the hours when a lot of people RDM,  I know the rules for both sides[ CI/GOI and Foundation] also I don't get mad or annoyed from the people that only come on the server to minge or troll, like MRDM for no reason, prop abusing or FailRP. Another reason I think I should become a Trial Moderator is because I observed many Admins/Moderators and I think I know how to act, to never take side's and always check for proof no matter the rank, example an EXPR saw an AR try to do a test during code Red but the AR has proof that shows that he/she was in  bunks during code RED.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I'd become an administrator then I would ask why were you MRDMing then they be cursing at me then I would tell them to calm down if they still continue to curse and scream I would first gag him, write him a warn for MRDMing then I would call a Moderator+ since I can't ban them and then explain what happened.

-Support
I've seen DrGaster around for a bit, as of recently he's been a minge and nuisance on the server, not going to drop specifics here out of being decent but all around unfit for staff in my opinion.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

1 hour ago, K I W I said:

-Support
I've seen DrGaster around for a bit, as of recently he's been a minge and nuisance on the server, not going to drop specifics here out of being decent but all around unfit for staff in my opinion.

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-Support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

2 hours ago, K I W I said:

-Support

Haven't really seen u around at all.  in the format it says Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section.  u only did 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

- Support

Most interactions with you haven't been the best.

Missing a scenario question (you must do 2).

Overall, the application appears to lack effort. You "Why do you deserve TMod" seems more like word soup to meet the word count than actual effort that tells us you deserve it. 

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.