Luke Kelly Ban Appeal- Denied

Luke Kelly

Steam Name: Luke Kelly 

Ingame Name: Luke Kelly

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526565806

Ban Length: 1 week 

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Homophobia

Dispute: So i got RDMED by a fed  he told me to put my gun away and spammed his warning shit in chat didn't even give me a chance to put my weapon away and just blammed me in face from about 3m with a barrat which is shit rp really  i get its a game and its not always going to be realistic but police wouldn't use a sniper that close range so i made an admin sit then the admin tps the kid he starts getting cocky and saying shit etc saying the admins mentally retarded and that. Then the admin goes yh he warned you 3 times and tped him away and just before that he starts saying shit to me calling me a loser and stuff. I then asked if they could check the time logs to the warnings he advertised they said no and just closed the ticket(/report) then the person in chat started getting cocky again and i just said something like the "the admins just a shit cunt faggot"  not realising it and i completely  didn't mean it tbf i was just extremely pissed off because it was just a shit show and was shit rp from the police again. They think they can just do anything running around with big snipers and stuff just shooting people and it just makes the server boring because criminals cant do anything because the police don't rp they just want to shoot people. I really enjoy the server and have been for the past couple of days but when admins won't do anything about that it ruins it. Even if i don't get unbanned please just teach the police how to rp and sort it out because its unfair 

• Laughing 1

-Support you admitted that you disrespected staff. You said the word which got you banned on purpose and wasn't like an accident from lag a spike or anything. 

9 minutes ago, Luke Kelly said:

"the admins just a shit cunt faggot"  

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+1 

Should be unbanned, I've been playing and its the same thing 60% of the time, you get some police who actually RP and try to play with you, then you get cops like this SRT guy who just one tap you with a BARRETT .50 because they can. It ruines the whole experience for people who actually want to RP. At the end of the day this is a RP Server and the police need to act like it more NGL. I used to be and old player here years ago and it was completely different the Police would actually RP with you but this is a bit ridiculous tbh. 

Yes Luke shouldn't have called the Admin a Faggot but the copper literally spammed his warning 3 times in the chat in 5/10 seconds and killed Luke. Tbh were is the RP in that, no attempt to detain, no attempt to roleplay its a bit silly really.

I do understand the ban but to be honest its just alot of frustration really here, and we all just want to play and enjoy the server.

At the end of the day hes also a fairly new player with no warnings and has been solid on the server. His first punishment shouldn't be a week ban coz a cop was taunting him and RDMing him.

Edited by HazzaEllis

47 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-You got way too upset lmfao
-Admitted to using banned words and the chat filter got you 🤷‍♂️|
-Learn your lesson and wait the one week

you admitted that you said a slur lmao, plus what lime said ^^^^ . -Support.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-SUPPORT 
Disrespecting people even on the forum every one will show if you should be un ban or no.
Just remain calm because this is the forum site and every one on the community is going to see your actitud on how you response to every one.
Last thing i dont think console ban are appelable at all so yeah.
best of the luck
chineseman131

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

53 minutes ago, Luke Kelly said:

no shit it wasn't an accident from a lag spike xD i said it but i didn't mean it. lol people are just too soft it means nothing people get so hurt over nothing 

just be quiet no one asked for your opinion really mate your irrelevant and should have no say in nothing. clearly your one of these people that take offence over everything and its just quite sad for you 

i appreciate it, atleast someone with sense can see why i was annoyed and understands the problem

yikes

• Laughing 1