Mavericks Staff Application- Denied

TTVhoplessnuke

What is your in-game name?:  Maverick

What is your steam name?: MRDEMON

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:82214608

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No I don not have Staff Experience  but i want  this Server to be my First Staff Experience 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  March of this   Year so like 5 months 

What date did you make your forums account? March 12th 2022 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Apprentice 

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 0 warns on the server 

Have you donated? yes 

What rank are you applying for?  TIRAL Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at  yes i did 

You will be tested on it: ok 

Timezone:  Est

Permission (Admin+ need this): Yes i got Permission from Apple

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):  I  Look up to Staff Members they do a good job on the server and they are nice

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  I would ask for a clip and watch the clip if they curse  at me  ill Warn for Staff dis 

Ex DDOS COMANDER Death | EX 501st Captain Winter| EX Shock 2nd LT Goose 

+ support

Winter has shown dedication to the server and rounded out most of his rough edges. I think given the chance, he could make an excellent staff member!

• Thanks 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

33 minutes ago, Theta said:

+ support

Winter has shown dedication to the server and rounded out most of his rough edges. I think given the chance, he could make an excellent staff member!

- Very short Application. 

Edited by Darby

+ support

I have seen Maverick quite a bit around the server and he seems knowledgeable of the server, so I support him becoming a staff member. However, this application is very short, and I would hope to see more from you if you get accepted 🙂

Best of luck!

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

" I  Look up to Staff Members they do a good job on the server and they are nice" doesnt give many reasons as to why you deserve to become a tmod.

unfortunatly im going to have to -support this.

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

12 hours ago, TTVhoplessnuke said:

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):  I  Look up to Staff Members they do a good job on the server and they are nice

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  I would ask for a clip and watch the clip if they curse  at me  ill Warn for Staff dis 

- Support 
This app seems rushed, you havent descibed in detail why you deserve it and how you would handle the sit. I recommend to take your time when youre doing applications.

7 hours ago, Bub said:

- Support 
This app seems rushed, you havent descibed in detail why you deserve it and how you would handle the sit. I recommend to take your time when youre doing applications.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

17 hours ago, oofbonk said:

+ support

I have seen Maverick quite a bit around the server and he seems knowledgeable of the server, so I support him becoming a staff member. However, this application is very short, and I would hope to see more from you if you get accepted 🙂

Best of luck!

501st ARCL COL Maze

On 7/5/2022 at 9:49 PM, Bub said:

- Support 

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 2 weeks.

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother