Rule update to not allow cars to fully block doorways - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Bill Danger

What you want to see? - Change MOTD/rules to disallow vehicles to fully block the doorway. To keep some aspect of this as it is a smart idea require enough space to allow a standing player to walk through with out jumping over something.

Why should we add it? - As of now large vehicles like SUVs can fully block any door. That may not be a problem for some doors as they can be moved but on doors like that of Grocery they can get wedged and made impossible to move by just shooting the person in the driver seat before any progress can be made. Editing the rule like this means cars can still block some doors giving a funnel effect but still allow people to enter WITHOUT CROUCHING.

What are the advantages of having this? - Gen Stores and other robberies can be made actually playable (groc is unplayable if the door gets blocked)

Who is it mainly for? - GOV and potentially crims who like to raid people

Links to any content - N/A

• Dislike 1

• Head Admin
On 6/29/2022 at 3:59 PM, Mewy Minge said:

+Support   sometimes you can't even move the car 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+ Support

This overall is abit annoying and a ball ache in general when someone legit decides to block off a world door weather its to a gen store for a robbery or even a base because not every vehicle is easy to jump over because u sometimes glitch/bug out or get thrown off the vehicle randomly and then having to get back on over it again, I know solution may be to simply blow it up but shouldn't have to come to that, u should legit be able to get in through any world door to any building without having to jump onto the vehicle then crouch and move slowly through the door to then drop down to stand back up normally again

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

-support

The rule for the cars infrnt of the door is already in place with it being unlocked. The rule is perfectly fine because this is the only way other then a hostage for stalling. If crim could not stall we would lose because all gov needs like 3 tac and they just smoke us out and push or they throw gas when there's three of them that die. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

3 hours ago, Cuke said:

-support

The rule for the cars infrnt of the door is already in place with it being unlocked. The rule is perfectly fine because this is the only way other then a hostage for stalling. If crim could not stall we would lose because all gov needs like 3 tac and they just smoke us out and push or they throw gas when there's three of them that die. 

gas is barely used  and in rp it doesn't make any sense as it could blow up and kill everyone in site 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

- Support 

The car has to be unlocked and can be repaired if broken during the timer. You can get in the car and move it or destroy it and wait the 2 minutes. I get it's annoying, but why take yet another thing from Crim. Just because it gives crim an advantage, doesn't mean you need to take it out. 

Family Head of Shadow Legacy 

SWAT CPL / SPS / APM / JFTO

PD SGT / FTO 

State Trooper / CERT 

+Support Majority of people will just make it legit impossible to even do anything other than let them "rob" the general store. 
The sever from what I can see is trying to go towards realism and I can tell you having a car infront of the store doesn't happen IRL and especially not just blowing it up. 
People keep getting them wedged in a such a way that you can't do anything about it and have to let them rob it. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

19 hours ago, Ecott said:

+ Support

This overall is abit annoying and a ball ache in general when someone legit decides to block off a world door weather its to a gen store for a robbery or even a base because not every vehicle is easy to jump over because u sometimes glitch/bug out or get thrown off the vehicle randomly and then having to get back on over it again, I know solution may be to simply blow it up but shouldn't have to come to that, u should legit be able to get in through any world door to any building without having to jump onto the vehicle then crouch and move slowly through the door to then drop down to stand back up normally again

fully agreed

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC