Scootys RRH Application

Scooty

In Game Name: Scooty

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:619483950

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): ScootyBoop22#1660

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: CI SFTO CPT, CI RnD Chief Agent

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Hoovy at meetings (always says apply)

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: No logs only shooty scooty

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): Still zero for 2 years!image.png.6cb857d4a5225de30b52af5d248d844f.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I wish to rejoin RRH because I feel i was a very active foru...member of RRH before I got up in the ranks of CI and got bored with the server. I have since returned to my no life-ing of garry's mod so i feel like i have the spare time to be active in the branch again and be a good leader with my prior knowledge of how RRH works and operates.  

Why should we accept you: I was a former member who hoovy trusted a decent bit (even though he kills me every chance he gets). Other than my prior experience within the branch I am a decently long time member of GL as a whole and im very trust worthy when it comes to being in a SF/CMD team as I currently hold high ranks of CI and I am a two time CPT of the branch. Other than that I am decent(actually bad) at combat and feel like I can keep the O5/Ethics safe.

Ty for considering - Former RRH Guardian Hotel 87

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

+support

-former RRH

-Has ZJ level PVP 

-has SF experience (D4/G9/RRH)

Good luck Scooty!

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+Support
+ High ranks
+ Former RRH and also has a crap ton of SF experience
+ Serious player and amazing PVP skills
+ Tons of experience in the server

~Kilo 2

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 4:36 PM, K I W I said:

+Support
+ High ranks
+ Former RRH and also has a crap ton of SF experience
+ Serious player and amazing PVP skills
+ Tons of experience in the server

~Kilo 2

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

• 2 weeks later...

~Got to Major in Chaos Military~

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

+Support

-Excellent combat skills, selected by peers to be a member of both EOI and a SF
-Dedicated member of CI Military command, excellent ranks
-Very professional, mature and friendly individual

Scooty would be a fantastic addition to the team, I very much hope to see him join the Guardian ranks.

~ Tango 9

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic