Should I be allowed into the Event Team  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed into the Event Team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Bartholomew

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96150107 

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum/SeniorMod

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1082 hours.

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Very well, I have been staffing since march!

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 1, given in 2020. https://gyazo.com/6a18639edb682cf1479f8596bf267df9

Why do you want to join the event team? (150 words+): I would like to join the event team because I have been a part of the community for well over a few months, I have excellent knowledge of the rules and have enjoyed my time as staff. I would like to join the event team as the many benefits I can offer to the server Including hosting events and allowing members to have fun and enjoy them. I would like to join the event team because I feel as active of a player/member as I am I feel that I can add many high quality events and produce fun and enjoying ones. I believe that I should become a event team members as I am a respected and friendly player who Is willing to take the steps to prove that I can grow as a player/ staff member and can take the challenges which event team memebrs can face such as hosting difficult events which may take quite of time to prepare.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): A fun event I could host would be a Jason/Michael Myers/Friday the 13th type of event where characters have a specific location of where they can hide, ex could be in the mines.  For the event I'll make a claim time, then I will use a time where no one is based in the mines, put an event building sign and create a dupe which I can use for later. I will have many hiding spots for the players that aren't Michael Myers. First, I would make a advert saying event starting soon to changes names if they would like to participate, once the event begins, I will explain the event and how it works, I would then have players roll and whoever gets the highest will be the Michael Myers of the first round, I will then model the players that aren't the Michael a different model and set the Michael Myers as a separate one than the others, I will leave the Michael Myers hp alone as he will be unable to take damage. I will then strip the players and the michael and give them keys, I will than hp all the players who arn't Michael to 200 as they should be allowed to run away but not immediately die on the first hit. I will then give the michael a tfa_nmrih_cleaver to use as the knife to kill the players running from Michael. As a typical Michael Myers/ Friday, the 13th type of game mode players will have a chance to escape after doing tasks such as a fake generator which they must roll at to fix. after a set amount of time and the generators are all back and running they will have a chance to escape. There may be 2-3 rounds depending on the amount of time it takes/ enjoyment of the event. after the event I will delete all my props, ensuring I saved it as a dupe for future purposes, then Ill slay all participants that still have the name as event, and then I'll log it in the form.

My event will be formated as : 

@Event Ping

Friday the 13th Event! Come join and beat the many obstacles in order to beat Jason once and for all! 

Join in on the fun @ steam://connect/205.178.177.11:27015 <- Click here to join!!
de721wv-38630ccd-47e4-4cdd-ae87-b216027fa922.thumb.jpg.8c1a71838e6bf2f2ef1152d5ba91d9a8.jpg

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) Im CST, any time Im basically on anytime of day

Monday - Friday: All-time as it is summer for me, unless I am out / having a chore day.

Saturday and Sunday: All-time as it is summer for me, unless I am out / having a chore day.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes, Extensively

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Chineseman said:

+support 
Very friendly 
Good application 
Great staff 
and very very good application at all

Good Luck!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I