Castiels Ban Appeal- Denied

Castiel

Steam Name: Castiel

SteamID: 76561198862963781

Ingame Name: I have no clue what my ingame name was at the time this happened a couple years ago.

Ban Length: perma

Admin that Banned you: Friendly Steve

Reason for Ban: 40+ warn limit, Mass Minge

Dispute: This happened early 2019 so its almost been 4 years. At the time of ban I had just started playing gmod and didn't understand rp and thought it was stupid so I just went on servers and minged. But after a while of playing gmod I started understand the game better and I realized how toxic I was. At the time of the ban I was a very immature and dumb kid but after 4 years I've changed and grown up. Ultimately 4 years ago I was some dumb 14 year old kid who thought going on a police RP server and making racist jokes while minging was acceptable. I do realize now how dumb and immature I was and think I should be given a chance to appeal this ban. Note: I made a appeal last year and it was denied since Teamspeak does not work for me. 

-support

40 warns are a perm ban, this ban was to long ago to be appealed

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Laughing 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

18 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

40 warns are a perm ban, this ban was to long ago to be appealed

This seems wildly inaccurate Perm bans are appealable nothing states they are not and my last appeal was put on hold but I was not able to join teampspeak and speak with someone about it to get it appealed so it was denied, also time doesn't have much relevance if anything the more time the better. 

3 minutes ago, Castiel said:

This seems wildly inaccurate Perm bans are appealable nothing states they are not and my last appeal was put on hold but I was not able to join teampspeak and speak with someone about it to get it appealed so it was denied, also time doesn't have much relevance if anything the more time the better. 

Bartholomew would be correct as far as I last remembered. If this rule has changed, I will switch my position.

-Support
Ban is over a year old therefore it can't be appealed.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

2 hours ago, Castiel said:

if you feel so inclined how about referring to the owners own comments about perm ban appeals?

"We do not accept ban appeals from over 1 year ago. Just not worth our time. Should have appealed it back then."

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7