Im sorry to do this, this sucks.

Operator Houston

I uh, I am so sorry to do this, but I have to resign from research. I fucking love this branch with all my heart, but I have an IRL issue that will take me from GL for a while. I do have some things to say about some special people before I leave though.

First off,

Moonrose - Thank you for always being an amazing person to talk to, and an even better HCMD. Also, please give me my gloves back, my hands are cold.

Cringekore Nydekore - I love drippy nyde! On a serious note you were always my go to guy for my issues and research, and you're a great guy to just be around. Love to see you as a future HOR my guy.

Eyelander - I didn't talk to you much tbh, but everytime i did it was great. Kanye Enthusiast

Smitty - GRATZ ON OA1 and FD but thats lame. Definitely future HCMD material, keep up the amazing Agency Missions homie.

Tyler - Brought me into the branch, and is watching me go out. Absolute chad. Good luck on your mission for FD bro.

Phill - get morbed

Jack - bro switched up on us and became a CI main, how dare you.

Ren - stop asking people for thigh pics bro... top GL soundboard user

Domz - CMD SPEEDRUN! gratz on RAM tho

Drago - ik you just left but im putting you here anyways, good luck in RnD bro

Earl - please pass your RAS period 🙏 amazing RP'er

Jummy - get command bruh

Krezzer - you're the reason why my hands hurt on saturdays, stop making such lengthy PTS's

and to the rest whom i did not mention - good luck, and continue testing!

Edited by Caroline
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

Sorry to see you go man. You did amazing work leading the CTF and hosted perfect Mass Tests / PTs for Researchers. You will be missed.

Edited by Super_Smitty
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17