Bank Rule Suggestion - Denied

Kale_

Add the rule?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. say YES or NO but say YES!!

What you want to see? - A new rule that states something of the line of "Government officials can not sit in bank waiting for a raid or around the area and they cant run into the bank if they se someone go in until they hear an alarm" or something along the lines and if it is not in the MOTD then in Departments SOPs. 

Why should we add it? - This should be added so that Criminals can actually silently raid the bank and not be caught because gov sit in bank or around it. As well to reduce the amount of minging that goes on in bank so that people can actually RP and not have gov up there ass. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Less minging at bank, people can silently raid the bank without getting caught in a second, and it alows for more RP to happen so bankers can actually do loans and stuff without listening to gov argue with crim in the background. 

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals mainly. 

(If you somewhat agree or have a different way to type out the rule please explain more in comments)

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

-Support 
The bank holds access to the expanded inventory that the bank machine has so if they needed a gun from it quickly that wouldn't be possible 
In my city atleast police always are going in and out of the bank same with most other semi-big cities. 
I believe this rule will lead to some more conflicting problems than it is worth. 
Gov legit has two spawns right next to the bank. ie the City Hall and the PD next to the City hall. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 
The bank holds access to the expanded inventory that the bank machine has so if they needed a gun from it quickly that wouldn't be possible 
In my city atleast police always are going in and out of the bank same with most other semi-big cities. 
I believe this rule will lead to some more conflicting problems than it is worth. 
Gov legit has two spawns right next to the bank. ie the City Hall and the PD next to the City hall. 

"...have a different way to type out the rule please explain more in comments" 

So instead of this "Government officials can not sit in bank waiting for a raid or around the area and they cant run into the bank if they se someone go in until they hear an alarm" we could do "Government officials can not sit in bank waiting for a raid or around the area and they cant run into the bank if they se someone go in until they hear an alarm or if they have an RP reason to go in the bank"

Gov will obviously be able to RP in bank but not sit in there waiting for a raid that is why there is bank security. If you want to elaborate on the "conflicts" and just because they spawn nearby doesnt mean they sit at where they spawn they are meant to be patrolling which is why I also said it could just be put in SOPs and not MOTDs. 

• Like 1

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

+ support I feel like this whole bank update is meant to be able to "silently" rob the bank. If gov are constantly sitting inside bank I feel like that defeats the whole purpose of this new bank feature. Gov can easily just respond after the alarm goes off if it does. Also they can just arrest people that silently rob the bank if they see them, because you will have a visible bag on your back. I almost always see at least 2 gov outside/inside guarding bank and it is almost impossible to secretly get into the vault. I also feel like this will give a purpose for the banker job, they can just call the cops if they witness someone attempting to rob the bank.

Edited by Toby.
  • Like 1

+ support
Gov, you guys got so much other things you can be doing BUT sitting in bank. I don't even get a chance to try out the new bank raiding system without some SRT or some other gov just sitting inside, right on top, or right outside the bank. As soon as I walk in, I have a gov follow me in 😐
Being able to have a stealthy/silent bank robbery is near impossible now if we got gov doing what they do
(YES, I realize it is NOT everyone doing this, but bro come on just see the criminal POV in this situation, its so annoying)

• Like 1

+Support
-why else have silent raiding available? 
-Play on bank security if you want to guard the bank so bad there are two jobs just for that
-However FBI should still be able to set up stakeouts every so often (not 24/7)

• Like 2

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

1 hour ago, Lime King said:

+Support
-Play on bank security if you want to guard the bank so bad there are two jobs just for that

i dont care GIF 

1 hour ago, Lime King said:

+Support

Lime King so smart @Lime King

• Laughing 1

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate