Trizium's RRH Application (for guardian)

Trizium

In-Game Name: Trizium

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:503543583

Squadron you are Applying for?: Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: D5 SSGT, IRO,

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Weiss or Hoovy either one

How many Warns do you have?: 1

0123.png.7dbe342c463439b3d47e7eb78ca8a444.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right-Hand team: I would love to join the Right Red Hand because it just seems like a lot of fun protecting such high personnel. The O5 are really fun to RP with and I want to do that as a guardian whilst protecting them.

Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because I have previously been RRH before and I think I not only have the skill to carry out the duties of an RRH Guardian but I feel that I also have the trust of the people in the server to be trusted with level 5 clearance. I may only have one combatant rank currently but before I've also been LT in CCU and SFC in Security. I've only had one formal warning recently for RDM but I know that won't happen again and I know that it won't get in the way of my duties in RRH Guardians. I can be very active in Guardians and make sure whoever I am guarding they are not going to die.

+Support
-Very Active
-Responsible and respected D5 member
-Vast ammount of server and branch experience
-Fantastic Fit for RRH

~Kilo 2

Edited by K I W W I
  • Gaminglight Love 1

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

+/-Support

Application could be much longer

That is a pretty recent warn

Active

~Former OL3 & RRH Guardian Lima 47

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

I've had nothing but good interactions with trizium always a great time when he is around, he has proven himself of being able to handle the responsibility of RRH while in the engineer squad. He would make an excellent addition to the guardian squad. +Support

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

-Support 

He's a great member yes but his app is very short and should have more effort put into it.

-RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply Whenever (at least put some effort in the application)

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic