Your In-game: Noah Lee

The admin's name in-game:

David

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] David

What warning did you receive:

NLR | ARDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: I Believe it was false because I was driving down the road and i went to stop at a stop light and i started get RDM'd yes i disrespected the RDMer i was angry over getting randomly RDM'd for sitting in a car. during the sit apparently logs showed that i instigated this fight^?????????????????? i was just sitting in the damn car yo. and i broke "nlr" after the guy was killed to simply retrieve my car because i was right there. if Phill you believe its valid enough to keep the NLR warn so be it, but ARDM is joke.

Any extra information: On top of all of this i requested HA Zerg to teleport to the sit, and when they advised me i was going to be receiving this warning, i specifically stated i had video of this very situation, and it was said "okay and" neither of them caring that i had video proving that i did not "ARDM | NLR" and still pushed the warn any ways... Also HA Zerg stated "Because i am not a senior admin or higher that i cannot go back to get my car after being RDMed"

+Support
-The video clearly shows he was RDMed lmao. As far as I know NLR doesn't apply when you are RDMed.
-Logs clearly aren't the end all and be all of this situation since the video shows what happened 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

3 minutes ago, Lime King said:

+Support
-The video clearly shows he was RDMed lmao. As far as I know NLR doesn't apply when you are RDMed.
-Logs clearly aren't the end all and be all of this situation since the video shows what happened 

The video doesn't show a full minute completing after he was RDMed or when he instigated combat after being RDMed.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

33 minutes ago, Noah Lee said:

Also HA Zerg stated "Because i am not a senior admin or higher that i cannot go back to get my car after being RDMed"

First thats not what I said, you asked me what I would do if that happen to me and I said I would take him to a sit for RDM, and since you are not a Senior Admin or higher you cant take him to a Sit. 

But no matter what you still went back after being killed, thus NLR. 

Also, I didn't take your video because you admitted to breaking NLR just to get your car. And I didn't know ARDM was on the table I thought it was just the NLR. 

image.png

• Like 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

-Support

Even if you are killed (RDM'ed) rules still kinda apply to you. You went back to the same location after being killed and reporting to staff shown in video. You did break rule which was NLR, now the ARDM is a confusing part of this. I'm going to take zerg's say with your ARDM.

minisigforums.webp

+Support

Before the warn was even, issued, the logs showed clear evidence of at least the ARDM being false. Here is what logs show:

-ⓚFupaLord420Blaze initiates combat against Noah Lee at 08:33:46 PM (my time)

-Noah Lee initiates combat against ⓚFupaLord420Blaze at 08:34:00 PM (my time, 14 seconds after being shot)

-Noah Lee dies at 08:34:06 PM (again, my time)

These are the ONLY combats involving Noah Lee as of over an hour after the incident, thus proving that Noah has not ARDMed anyone (as the only person he has damaged was the person actively firing on him). I believe confusion may have been caused by the fact that the first combat shows noah as [DEAD] even though his death was after he started firing back. The NLR is technically true, albeit with an obvious reason behind it, but there is obvious and conclusive proof that he did not ARDM.

Proof of FupaLord initiating combat first: https://imgur.com/C0JezEC

Proof of Noah Lee returning fire AFTER the combat is initiated: https://imgur.com/H1OoeNN

Proof that Noah Lee died AFTER shooting FupaLord: https://imgur.com/bfMh0nD

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

15 minutes ago, Zerg said:

First thats not what I said, you asked me what I would do if that happen to me and I said I would take him to a sit for RDM, and since you are not a Senior Admin or higher you cant take him to a Sit. 

Although he did have a gun out he never shot. But no matter what you still went back after being killed, thus NLR. 

image.png

in the video, there is a bit of time of where they both don't hit each other and then the first person to hit after the log time out was noah  so i believe that the logs are being unreliable especially when the videos posted  show that their only engagement was instigated by the gun dealer, and NLR shouldn't be warnable because he was rdmed and its not like he shot the guy again

Edited by Smaug

+Support 
Seems pretty clear that he never ARDMed/RDMed anyone. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

That bald Aussie Guy