1. 1. Should I become ET?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:Spixe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:465087455

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):Gold

How long have you been playing on the server?: february

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):4 Warns.thumb.png.c59c23d23e4199fa93a4cd058e8d11e7.png

Why do you want to join event team? I wanna bring more fun things for people to do and make the sever get more people. I also wanna bring some fun for the people that play at off hours. 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I have been reading the ET guidlines and getting to learn them. I am also very trusted with in medical with the role of supervisor. I know I have a couple of warns but I feel like I have learned from those expesically since most of them were from when I just got into GL

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I wanna do like a FNAF event based around the people guy coming into the site and 'helping' GENSEC but he will try to get people to stuff into robots and he has to try not to get caught. How it wold work is that the purple guy would have to lure someone into a room and stuff them. He than would roll if he rolled high than the stuffing worked, if he rolled low than the person would get mangled. If he gets caught than he needs to try and escape. The robots can fight for him if he gets caught but only if they are shot first. If GENSEC or any of the foundation catches him doing this than they need to try to capture or kill him. 

+Support

Spixe has created some of the most memorable and entertaining events during the quieter hours on the server, his absence from the ET has certainly been felt by those of us who frequent that timeslot.

I would very much like to see Spixe back on ET where he can use his skills to entertain us all.

+SUPPORT

+Has had some of the most fun events

+Brings fun to low population hours with events

This man's events are sick as fuck and would love to see him be able to host more.

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

21 hours ago, wXc GameHunter said:

+SUPPORT

+Has had some of the most fun events

+Brings fun to low population hours with events

This man's events are sick as fuck and would love to see him be able to host more.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+Support
Best late night event hosts, deserves to be put back on ET to keep up that late night activity!

Edited by K I W W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

Pending

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥