Russell's officer application

Russell34

What is your in-game name?
Russell

What is your current rank?
1SGT

How long have you been in Shock?
4/23/22

How much time do you have on the server?
right now it says 3 days but I have been playing since April

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I think I deserve the rank of officer because I have Been working hard in shock getting my quota done and getting recruits. when I got my tryout cert I got 5 people to do my tryout and they all passed. I have also been climbing the ranks really fast its been about a month and I'm already a 1SGT and I plan on becoming a commander this summer and I wont stop trying.

I fallow the rules I've been assigning sectors to the TRN's and watching over them to make sure they don't mess up. I'm pretty active during the week and try to attend all of the meetings.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
I feel I can be trusted to hold this position because of my activeness in shock. Shock is also the only the only job I currently have on gaminglight rp 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
I can add more TRN's to the battalion and help them along the way

How active can you be?

during the week on Monday and Tuesday I get on around 5 pm western time and get off around 9 pm to 9:30 pm the rest of the week I can usually get on around 2:30 pm or 3:00 pm western time

-support
-app could be better
-some of his answers are strange
-small thing could be time zones but I have never seen this guy

• Like 1

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

-support
-app could be better needs way more detail

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

-support

- strange answers

- short application

- "I can add more TRN's to the battalion and help them along the way" is something everyone can

- not seen any real leadership of you

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

• Crunch locked this topic