Domz

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:97345421

Current Rank:

Lead researcher , SLTR , APP

Time in Research (Estimate):

1-2 months

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?:

I think I should be in Research Command because I'm always trying to be as active on research as I can possibly be, whenever I get the chance to show any activity for example mass tests I try my best to attend to it, if I ever cant attend a mass test I am most likely training or sleeping. I have always followed the SOP and or the MOTD and I have tried to encourage and remind the people who have recently joined research to keep following them. I am always thinking of tests to do and trying hard to make my testing logs look presentable and fun to read. My dream has always been in research has to become a high ranking and teach others like I was when I was a JR.

What can you bring to the table that others can't?:

I have a dedication to this branch that I would never betray and due to my perseverance I am mostly able to be active so I am constantly able to do anything the involves research and what it offers. And I always try my best to assist anyone in need of help or a question they have, and if I ever get given a task that's important I will try my best to complete said task to my best capability. I am unfortunately around 5 hours ahead of the regular EST time zone but this gives me ample opportunity to  think about what needs improving within the research or what to do within the future of the day.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity?:

I would try my best at all times to hold Mass tests, I've found that having a collective amount of people banding together and mutually testing on the same scp more fun than simply going out and doing a regular test furthermore I would also hold more PT's to encourage anyone to attend and join the event being hold and possibly get others to join research trainee. Though to increase activity I would encourage any higher ranks to give some recently trained JRs ideas to test on scps then help conduct the test with them, I would do this as I have seen a lot of people get trained for research then never get back onto the job, this is possibly due to them being immediately overwhelmed with what to do after getting trained. I would also possibly set up some system that gives a research-wide goal to achieve something to encourage people to get on and think about what to do for testing for example: [Find why SCP-999 is orange!]

Note: I hope you liked my Application.

Edited by OmegaaDom
  • Heart-Eyes 1

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png