Banned for RP-ing like Gangster?- Denied

ViperinZ

Steam Name: ViperinZ

Ingame Name: ViperinZ

SteamID: 76561198001995012

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Racism?

Dispute: I was playing as Bloods crib gangster and was trying to buy something from Black market dealer. As i was behaving like "Gangster", i got banned for 1 week for Racism by saying word "n word". I don't know if saying "n word" is racist or not. If i looked up the words, it was told to me that "n word" is used as a friendly gesture amongst black people and "n word but hard r" is insulting as in black slave and stuff. As European, i dont get this racism stuff but if that is the way it goes on in this server, so be it. I personally find it unjustified for getting banned like that.

- Support
We have a zero tolerance policy against racism.

44 minutes ago, ViperinZ said:

used as a friendly gesture amongst black people

You said it, amongst black people, even if your character is black in rp, you shouldn't say it under no circumstances.
And it looks like you already knew it was a bad word before getting banned, it's just a 7 day ban, wait it out.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

-support 

omg so edgy and different look at my rp!!!

you said a racial slur. cope. take your time and deal with it.

Edited by sage
  • Laughing 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

6 hours ago, sage said:

-support 

omg so edgy and different look at my rp!!!

you said a racial slur. cope. take your time and deal with it.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

1 hour ago, Logan said:

- Support

You said the word.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III