Alpha false ban appeal

_Alpha_

Steam Name: Alpha

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94234554

Ingame Name: GENSEC SFTO LTCOL Alpha

Ban Length: 7 days. At time of writing this appeal 6 days, 2 hours, and some minutes.

Admin that Banned you: SavagerY

Reason for Ban: MassRDM and LTAP.

Dispute: I never did any of these things. I haven't been on today due to studying as well as attempting to fix gmod, and yesterday it wouldn't let me connect to the server.

Edited by _Alpha_

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

1 minute ago, Obama is Sandwich said:

Logs should be able to prove if you were on today or not you will just have to wait for a response. If what you say is true I hope it gets figured out. 

The only time it will see me on would be at very late afternoon, afterwards I wasn't on since i was doing finals.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

2 minutes ago, _Alpha_ said:

The only time it will see me on would be at very late afternoon, afterwards I wasn't on since i was doing finals.

I'm sure it will be figured out. Could've been an accident. The person who banned you was tagged here so they should check it and leave a response.

Good luck!

22 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

https://imgur.com/a/U5QdroX
Looks like the last combat Alpha engaged in before the warn was against CI/Dclass so I do believe this to be wrongful
@1stSavagerYclarification? 

I remember banning two people the other day for doing this, but alpha was NOT one of those people.  I always use the steamID's from logs so i have no clue why it grabbed the wrong steamid, i even double checked and it was the one i copied from logs

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

16 minutes ago, 1stSavagerY said:

I remember banning two people the other day for doing this, but alpha was NOT one of those people.  I always use the steamID's from logs so i have no clue why it grabbed the wrong steamid, i even double checked and it was the one i copied from logs

Free this man from the ban 

Hello yes I’d like to pay the sun bill please 

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.