Knuckles' Strike Appeal

Knuckles

Name: Knuckles
Date of Strike: 4/25/2022
Reason for Strike: Meta/powergaming an EOI
Rank of Striker: MAJ
Why do you think your strike should be removed: Report against me for the same action denied by SMT with the reasoning "This is a friendly conversation turned bad due to bad wording on the reporters end" where the reporter was noted to act suspiciously. As this was deemed a legitimate action by SMT I believe the strike should be voided.
https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/90015-report-on-knuckles-prox/page/2/

Edited by Knuckles

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+support

the man doesnt deserve a strike for doing good work!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support

Just because the player report on you is denied does not mean your strike will automatically be uplifted.

In my opinion you need to give better reasoning as to why your strike should be removed.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

1 hour ago, Voxial said:

-Support

Just because the player report on you is denied does not mean your strike will automatically be uplifted.

In my opinion you need to give better reasoning as to why your strike should be removed.

SMT deemed I did not engage in rule breaking behavior otherwise that report likely would have been accepted or a different reasoning for its denial would have been stated. This strike was applied for said rule breaking behavior. To leave it would be absurd. I don't know what better reasoning I need besides "server leadership said I did not actually break the rule I was punished for supposedly breaking"

I have edited the topic to better reflect that line of reasoning

Edited by Knuckles

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Accepted!

Please give HCMD some time to remove it off of roster!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png