Report on Knuckles-Prox

Proximo

massive +support

Metagaming / powergaming EOI is soooo overlooked and rarely gets reported so it gets encouraged even further. 
The metagaming is so fuckin annoying as people only check maynard/people on the EOI job. TBH that was a pretty shit lie but there was no reason to be suspicious of an MTF guarding the interrogation room as there is usually something important going on in there. Imo I think that metagaming CI because they are on the job should be so much more punishable than it is now because it will happen so many times because they don't really care if they get a strike/warn. 

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

7 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

Just so I am clear here:

If I get striked in rp for RDM I won't get warned if he reports me, this is grand time to get blacklisted on gensec again.!

Idk why yall are giving every possible excuse for this man but 

A. He ain't immune to being warned cause he got striked

B. Private comms do exist its called getting on a different radio channel or comm channel

(Sorry if I come off like a douchebag but metgame and power game for eoi is so overlooked its insane)

Good point, +support

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

6 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

As for the cuffing aspect I do believe Knuckles could have instead asked more questions to get more information instead of going straight to cuffing him but I don't find it random for Knuckles to attempt to have a talk with him if it was something that had happened multiple times before.

In my opinion it would have been better to just ask more questions then to attempt to cuff him.

+/- support

5 hours ago, Kvist said:

Again, the question is this: do all Nu-7 garner that level of attention from you? Most people do not put that level of effort into their roleplay here but suddenly they're Sherlock Holmes IC when they read an OOC job title. However, to be fair, many EOI have the subtlety of a sledgehammer and are very quick to mistake genuine IC suspicion for metagame.

The way I play with EOI/Maynard is by treating them as one of my own whether that be conversation or providing armor/heals. I straight up psyche myself into thinking they are what they appear to be. With normal MTF we shit talk and gossip in our TeamSpeak channels. Hell sometimes I even try to talk to them in TS and end up looking stupid. My talking attempting casual shit talk and gossip in game is my best attempt at replicating how we’d be talking normally I’m TS

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

-support Nah this isnt metagaming i wouldve done the same thing if EOI were called out and a guy just started saying Secret mtf comms that not even your own higher up can see 

also most of the time if i see someone say stuff like that i arrest them too even if they arent eoi cause you know they could have some kind of comms you dont which is concering if they are in the same branch as you

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 4/26/2022 at 9:28 AM, CyClone said:

if the eoi were normal mtf, he would not have just kidnapped him. Once he saw eoi he just instinctfully thought he was suspicious and used little evidence to take him. as if he were a normal mtf he woulda just brushed it off most likely.

+/- support

I agree with CyClone; if Prox was a normal MTF instead of an EOI, I don't think this report would've happened. Unfortunately, EOI is mistreated and is a victim of Metagaming every day, and it also goes for 8286. I can see how annoying this can be, but I don't think Knuckles deserves a warning. You made an awful excuse saying "private MTF coms" putting you under significant suspicion. What higher-up doesn't have access to the same coms as a CPL? I think the fault is on both sides of the situation. I don't entirely agree with Knuckle's actions, but I think a Verbal Warning is more suited for the situation.

+/- support

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Diplomat Message
Please keep this post +/- Support only

Please do not argue any further or this will be locked and reviewed by SMT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

This report is being denied. 

The player in the report walked up the reported player walked up to the reporter to strike up a conversation when the reporter began to act suspiciously. 

This is a friendly conversation turned bad due to bad wording on the reporters end. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||