Kio's Forums Diplomat Application

Kio

In-Game Name:
Nova Vice Commander Kio (I got by Kio)

Steam Name:
[GL] [C1-668] KitsuneChan

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:540335423

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I am Currently a Moderator (Former Senior Moderator)

How often are you online on the forums?

I’m on the Forums everyday, as I normally like to keep up with whatever is happening at any given time. I also give a lot of time to servers as in giving some to on the Forums for any Applications or anything for my Server, or even Fellow GL servers.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I’ve been here for about a Year and 3 months, but sadly I had to make a New Forums account, which took the rest of the time away. But moving along, I’ve had some Forum diplomats help me with whatever I need that can best help them and I, I also have seen much work within the Forums and how they normally operate. I’ve had some tell me the basics of being a Forums Diplomat and what is expected of them within the Forums, or even around the Community, in which like any other staff member they must always be professional within playing any GL Server. I am EST in which I see good amount on, but I sometimes see some forums that are in need of a Forums Diplomat, and for the people that are using forums wrong we are needing more Forums Diplomats to keep the Forums clean of anything that isn’t apart of that Application, and or Request on the Forums. Coming from the Imperial Side of the GL servers, I’ve had to deal with many different Arguments that even brought shame to another Member of the Community, in which I had to step in and help the Situation and try to calm it down with any Fights, and with being a Forums Diplomat I must always keep the Forums Calm and free of any fights, and or anything that may make others leave GL for good.    

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I think I do have good Judgement, In which in a Ticket I’ve had to deal with 2 people fighting about if it was FailRP or not, in which I thought about both sides and how they felt about this Situation and to say I wanted to help both sides the best I can within this Time Frame. So I took Both sides and thought of a Solution that will fix the Situation for Boths sides, so no one should have another fight about FailRP. So the way I handled it was basically saying “Hey, I get that you feel this way and that we all have bad days while playing our games. But a lot of people makes mistakes and that we must teach them how to avoid any mistake so nothing like this can happen again, so I will be verbally warning him for FailRP so nothing like this will happen again, but if this does then sadly I will have to warn him, but other than that I will be more than happy to show you the rules and to also help you out with anything to keep happy and secured within playing on this server.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would Honestly either do a Forums warn or even restrict them from ever posting on our forums, now of course I wanna know why he’s doing this so I would DM him asking “Hey, um what’s up man. I see that you may be a little upset and that you might want to come back, so I’ll help out. First off spamming won’t really help so we can figure this out a Different way, just don’t worry if you wanna ask me anything then go for it, I’m here to listen and help the Situation.” But if he doesn’t stop then I will contact the Head Forums Diplomat or SMT to deal with this Person, as we don’t need someone like this to ruin our Community, and to help remove any Spam Forums posted out there. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would first say “This is a +/- Support forums post, so please only keep it that way and if it continues I will be giving you guys a Forums Warn, as this is only for +/- Support. Also you can give your opinion just to make sure that it is Appropriate for this and that it won’t cause any fights.” And I will at that time remove any unnecessary posts. {Example Below} 

{Forum Diplomat Message}

Please only Put a -/+ Support

If this continues this Post will be locked and reviewed by SMT for any further actions. 

Permission was Granted by Nimo, and I was just promoted to Moderator today!

I wrote this at 2am, so please forgive me for my Grammar. 

Edited by Kio

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

1 hour ago, ShadowNaval said:

+++++SUPORT 
+GREAT GUY
+SERIOUS
+KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
+ONLY SUITABLE CANIDITE

Best of luck 🙂

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

7 hours ago, ShadowNaval said:

+++++SUPORT 
+GREAT GUY
+SERIOUS
+KNOWS WHAT HES DOING

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 4/17/2022 at 11:53 AM, ShadowNaval said:

+++++SUPORT 
+GREAT GUY
+SERIOUS
+KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
+ONLY SUITABLE CANIDITE

Good luck brother

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/17/2022 at 11:53 AM, ShadowNaval said:

+++++SUPORT 
+GREAT GUY
+SERIOUS
+KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
+ONLY SUITABLE CANIDITE

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again. Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥