swix

Steam Name: swix

SteamID: bozo 
(pretty sure it is)

Ingame Name: swix

Ban Length:  1 day

Admin that Banned you:  CHINESEMAN113

Reason for Ban: Prop Spam

Dispute: I spawned a prop, and deleted it after I checked it out. This process was usually 5-10 seconds, and he claimed I attempted to crash the server, which I had no intent of doing so. This should not have even lagged the server. The blame had fallen on me though, and I could not argue. I was banned suddenly, despite still trying to work it out with a mod (Voxial).

22 minutes ago, swix said:

and he claimed I attempted to crash the server,

how many players were in the server at the time?

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

We where playing and i notice that the server start to lag and i check logs and swix was the only one who start putting props so voxial inviteme to see the situation after reviewing the situation i got off the sit after explaining to swix 5 mins later voxial poke me on TS to ask me to ban this guy for a day and so SMT or JMT can ban him after gathering information and i did the favor for voxial to ban him 1 ban while we wait for SMT or JMT to do the ban if you ask why i ban him thats my reason.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

I was told in staff chat the a D-Class in D-Block was spawning props and the server was lagging. I looked at logs and Swix was the only D-Class spawning props in that timeframe. And while I still do stand by my ban, maybe he does deserve a second chance. Perhaps it was unintentional.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

It was unintentional, and I do not think it deserves a permanent ban. I really enjoyed playing on this server, and do not see why it was a permanent ban, even though I said multiple times in the sit I had no intention of crashing the server, as I was only checking out props. I'm sorry for what I did, even though I didn't mean to do it, please give me a second chance.

Thank you for listening. @Voxial@Chineseman@Kevlar_@islandtoad@Tazza

Edited by swix

42 minutes ago, swix said:

It was unintentional, and I do not think it deserves a permanent ban. I really enjoyed playing on this server, and do not see why it was a permanent ban, even though I said multiple times in the sit I had no intention of crashing the server, as I was only checking out props. I'm sorry for what I did, even though I didn't mean to do it, please give me a second chance.

+ Support

Deserves a second chance.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

1 hour ago, swix said:

+support 

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

23 hours ago, Tazza said:

how many players were in the server at the time?

it was around late hours but 
+support 

-Dont do it again

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

• Chief_ unlocked this topic

Please provide your steamid or this will be denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||