General Suggestion - Allow medical classes to be able to start Echo-5 raids (MTF) - Denied

sl33p

What are you suggesting? - Allow classes such as RCU's and the new Nu7 job to have the ability for command to start an Echo-5 Raid. 

How would this change better the server? - MTF rarely have anything to do during code yellow/code blue AND rarely ever get to do Echo-5 raids. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? - E11, D5, and RRH will be able to do more Echo-5. Personally, on the CI job, I have only ever seen 3 or 4 echo 5 raids by MTF while I have hosted more myself. It would make sense because Bio engineers are able to do it and it would also encourage E11/D5 activity. 

Edited by sl33p

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

+/- Support  Eh i see the point of the  idea but it doesn't really make sense for a medical job to [][][] 1: be on surface at all besides healing since idk bout you but the e11 medic job mostly stays onsite and as far as i know MCU'S arent even allowed to leave lcz /// and  2: even know how to work the echo 5 outpost since its legit Anderson robotics technology and it would require somebody with technical knowledge to run it

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

8 minutes ago, frog said:

+/- Support  Eh i see the point of the  idea but it doesn't really make sense for a medical job to [][][] 1: be on surface at all besides healing since idk bout you but the e11 medic job mostly stays onsite and as far as i know MCU'S arent even allowed to leave lcz /// and  2: even know how to work the echo 5 outpost since its legit Anderson robotics technology and it would require somebody with technical knowledge to run it

What about the new nu7 class coming out instead of the MCU? that would be nice

RETIRED. 

Just now, sl33p said:

Or letting HTF start we can attend we just cant start it and let the new Job attend E5

• Like 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

12 minutes ago, sl33p said:

id be down with that

• Like 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

6 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

I see no reason not to, but if someone wanted the fluence wouldnt they get on a tankier class such as E11/D5 Officer or D4/G9?

No no i’m saying that the RCU’s and the new nu7 job have to advert in order for them to start. G9, HTF, D4 and any officer+ job would be able to hit the button to start. 

RETIRED. 

• sl33p changed the title to General Suggestion - Allow medical classes to be able to start Echo-5 raids (MTF)
26 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

Instead of RFA or Analyst? Please no, that’s one of the near-exclusive things about RFA 

-Support

RFA are inactive so i had to make the suggestion (not trying to be toxic or anything), plus they rarely bother to go on surface. And, there is 3 analysts who i rarely see on the job. 

Edited by sl33p

RETIRED. 

12 hours ago, sl33p said:

No no i’m saying that the RCU’s and the new nu7 job have to advert in order for them to start. G9, HTF, D4 and any officer+ job would be able to hit the button to start. 

Oh i understand now!

+Support ONLY if a DoRCU (or higher) + DoCE (or higher) is there. MCU cannot join E5 raids anyway.

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

14 hours ago, sl33p said:

RFA are inactive so i had to make the suggestion (not trying to be toxic or anything), plus they rarely bother to go on surface. And, there is 3 analysts who i rarely see on the job. 

The goal right now is to change that with and our Operations Advisory are making good progress on that. All MTF have to do is hit one of our agents up when they're in game or TS. 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major