Dumpsterfire - False Warn Report- Denied

Nick Hunter

Your In-game: Nick Hunter

The admin's name in-game: Dumpsterfire

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Not sure.

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
Gyazo Link of warn

Why do you think this warn was false:

I believe this warn is false because I was never brought to a sit, talked to, or recall ever doing anything that broke RP on the 27th.

What may have happened was since my name is Nick Hunter, there may have been a player by the name of "Nick" or "Hunter"  that Dumpsterfire was warning and used the in-game chat to warn the player instead of the !warns menu and I got tagged along in the warn because my name is "Nick Hunter". I think this is a very possible reason for my false warn, like I previously stated, I do not recall ever going into a sit, having a conversation with Dumpsterfire, or in general breaking any server rules that day.

Any extra information:

I tried contacting Dumpsterfire through DMs on Discord but he didn't answer (most likely busy) but I would like to hear the other side of the story. The reason I didn't realize I was warned at an earlier time is because when I applied for staff I took a screenshot of my warns and I had 0 warns so I never thought to check my warns again as I didn't do anything. (Picture below)

1086448644_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.b993dfb5fb0140619ede12cf80e2d553.png

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

+Support
Staff are unable to warn other staff unless SMT so I doubt it was on purpose prob just a similar name as you stated.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Keep in mind that this warn was BEFORE I became staff, but it was AFTER I applied for staff. It occured on the 27th without a sit, conversation, or anything. I just realized I was warned yesterday, so I created the report today.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091