Obitos Red Right Hand Guardian Application

STONKSMAN

In Game Name: Obito

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:578204988

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: E11 1LT, Senior Marksman, Spotter, CE, FTO, Junior Ranger

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: o5-5 The Treasurer

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 7

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would love to Join the RRH team to partake in interesting roleplay and guard the members of the O5 Council, i would love to enjoy the roleplay that RRH do and make fun roleplay scenarios for other players not just myself. i think it would be an amazing opportunity for me to learn new skills and better my social skills with more people.

Why should we accept you: I believe i should be accepted into RRH as i have already proven myself as a trusted member of E11 Command and have previously served as E11 command a long time ago, i also served as maintenance command for a long time and did well there, i am looked up to by many members of the gaminglight community and some see me as a rolemodel, i am a trustworthy person who is loyal to something that i chose till the end. 

i believe another reason i should be accepted is because i am a very respectful person, i do not believe in toxicity nor do i accept or condone it and i do the very best i can 100% of the time regardless of the situation, i take what im given and make the best out of it when i can!
thank you for taking the time to read my application, i hope it finds you well 😄

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

20220405233443_1.jpg

RETIRED

+Support

I have seen nothing but good things from you. You're very active, you're a trusted command member, good leader, overall fun person to be around and I believe you would be a great person to have on the team.

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81

• Thanks 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+support

-Yes

• Thanks 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

- Support
Demoted from E11 💀

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

image.png.e14432d65e371802261cb68a521739a8.png:skull:

FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

14 hours ago, MazuzaM said:

image.png.e14432d65e371802261cb68a521739a8.png💀

- Support

Yikes and I thought you were doing a good deed but if you partook in it, that deed isn't justified.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Yikes and I thought you were doing a good deed but if you partook in it, that deed isn't justified.

the above message was a joke made in a groupchat, you probably know which groupchat, this was litterally said as a joke that we all had a laugh about, but of course after i reported Maz and Diz and they got blacklisted they decided to scrounge up every little thing they could in their plan to get me removed, they have so far reported me to a LOT of people and are doing everything they can to ruin shit for me.
this message was said out of context and was not serious at all but as i said, anything they can use against me they will

RETIRED

Just now, Obito said:

the above message was a joke made in a groupchat, you probably know which groupchat, this was litterally said as a joke that we all had a laugh about, but of course after i reported Maz and Diz and they got blacklisted they decided to scrounge up every little thing they could in their plan to get me removed, they have so far reported me to a LOT of people and are doing everything they can to ruin shit for me.
this message was said out of context and was not serious at all but as i said, anything they can use against me they will

Yikes, that sucks

11 minutes ago, Obito said:

Lets be real here, you were involved in that GC and you reported thinking you would have saved ur ass.. You literally invited ZJ in it 💀

1 minute ago, MazuzaM said:

Lets be real here, you were involved in that GC and you reported thinking you would have saved ur ass.. You literally invited ZJ in it 💀

no, i reported it because you lot started saying racist and homophobic things to people who didnt deserve it, you kept adding random GL members just to call them Racial and Homophobic slurs, thats why i reported, and i left because i didnt want to be involved in anything like that, its just called being a horrible person thats litterally all it is, i invited ZJ to the group yes, but not once did i insult him or call him anything racist or homophobic like you did, instead i just sat and listened to what he had to say, so no, i was not involved in the GC, or at least not with the Racist and Homophobic part of it Maz.

RETIRED

21 minutes ago, MazuzaM said:

also dont argue on here thanks, DM me on discord if you are that bothered 

RETIRED

• Hoovy locked this topic

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"