Dallas

Should SCP 682 be level 80+/100+/SIlver+  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick an answer.

• 80+
    • 100+
    • Silver+

Post name: “General Suggestion - SCP 682 Free

What are you suggesting? - Instead of having 682 being pay to play make it a level requirement

How would this change better the server? -  Make the SCP more active and prevent the the most known SCP being blocked by a pay wall which not everyone can be. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  3 pennies being lost for the big man

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Literally everyone who doesn't want to spend money on DLC's and wants to play SCP RP not Pay To Play RP

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Nope

I suggest making it level 100+ or level 80+

image.png.aaa07d3640551b3e8956b974f7595ace.png

She isn't my sister bruh

9/15/2019 <333

18 minutes ago, Diz said:

- Support

Running a gmod server can be very expensive and even a small donation like silver can help a lot.

we arent gonna pretend thats anything more than a drop in the pond here, server is getting hundreds if not thousands a day. 

+support, free the lizard

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

6 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-support

+I would love to play as this scp but

-A few people buy silver to play it so changing to this means less money and we know that aint happening 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

6 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-support

+I would love to play as this scp but

-A few people buy silver to play it so changing to this means less money and we know that aint happening 

Yall keep saying the server needs money this mf gets thousands a day from whales💀

+support for f2p alternatives

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians