Remove the GL branding in LCZ - Denied

Dallas

Post name: “General Suggestion - ^

What are you suggesting? - Removing the branding in LCZ the floating rotating thing

How would this change better the server? - Make it so its easier to see people because it is pointless. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Has none its a benefit

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Everyone who has eyes

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - nope

image.thumb.png.eb199657ce1f6f88baa66c421537aa36.png

Its so pointless and makes it hard to see

image.png.aaa07d3640551b3e8956b974f7595ace.png

She isn't my sister bruh

9/15/2019 <333

4 minutes ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+support

Bro, please i beg you, 10 D class stand on tower and they can see you move but you cant see them and you just die its so bad

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

3 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

I already know what the answer is, so how about it gets moved to outside bathrooms next map update? 

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

6 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

I already know what the answer is, so how about it gets moved to outside bathrooms next map update? 

Bathrooms is the new hotspot 😳

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

-support

you'd have to change the entire map and it doesn't do anything it just spins on its axis

maybe next map update itll be gone but prolly not lmao

Edited by GarGar

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar