IdkBlaze SCP-Discord Ban Appeal- Accepted

IdkBlaze

Your name: IdkBlaze

Discord ID name: GlizzyGladiator#4283

Discord ID code: 456974625864417290

Which discord server were you banned on? SCP:RP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? Posting inappropriate video in meme channel.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?

I made a dumb decision by posting a somewhat inappropriate video, it just didn’t seem like that bad of a video to me at the time. I posted an Elden Ring parody video by MeatCanyon on YouTube due to it’s current popularity. (if you watch his animations, then you know how weird they can get). While it doesn’t contain any nudity, the creature portrayed in the video has some off-putting features on his stomach, which he refers to as a “slit” and “nib”. I watched the video and wanted to share it because of how unsettling/weird it was to me, and I figured other people may get a laugh out of it. Being in the SCP discord also gives me updates on new features and events; it’s pretty handy as I play quite frequently. I’ve also donated a decent amount to the server, I would never put my reputation in jeopardy like that on purpose. I’m genuinely sorry and if given a second chance, I promise not to do it again.

Edited by IdkBlaze

• IdkBlaze changed the title to IdkBlaze SCP-Discord Ban Appeal

+Support
-Though it was a dumb video to post, i have seen the video and it wasnt that bad
-Does contain erotic sounds and maybe some features but then again not the worst thing posted
-Was a really detailed and formal apology 
-seems like a nice guy, being honest and all so i believe he should be unbanned
-Goodluck

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

+support

Some guy posted a straight school shooting and nothing happened this is tame💀💀

Edited by LilThinMints

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

8 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
-Though it was a dumb video to post, i have seen the video and it wasnt that bad
-Does contain erotic sounds and maybe some features but then again not the worst thing posted
-Goodluck

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Hello,

I was the banning admin. I received complaints regarding the mentioned video and upon watching it, and seeing that people were disturbed by it, I issued a ban for it. However, given that it did not contain any nudity, or worse, I personally would be okay with you being unbanned, so long as you be more careful going forward.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 3/24/2022 at 8:15 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
-Goodluck

Meatcanyon has some funny ass videos 

On 3/24/2022 at 1:15 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
-Goodluck

Jobs: CI PVT Bear
CC('s): Isaac Watchthrone

image.png.15da8a8d22ce4a34e0c9e8458bf75421.png

• 3 weeks later...