What is your name?

Starfighter Brand

What is your rank?

Operations Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?

10 Days.

What rank are you applying for?

Flight Lieutenant

How many strikes do you have? And if you do why?

I have no strikes currently.

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? (120 Words)

I can be trusted with the officer rank for many reasons, but one of the main ones is my experience, being Vice Marshall and being in SF for about a Year and a half (Not consecutively). I have gained the trust of many people and have proved to many that I am worthy of this rank, I worked hard to do a good job and I plan to do it again. Some more reasons I should be trusted is that I am friends with majority of Current Starfighters and I believe they trust me to help lead them to be the best they can. Another reason would be that I work hard, I completed this weeks Tryout quota in 1 day, and I have done more tryouts apart from that, plus I am a Senior Engineer and have done a Engineer Tryout recently. I also am trying to help Lead SF as we are short on command and they need someone who can be a good example for the whole battalion.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? (60 Words)

I can assist command by communicating. One thing that this battalion is lacking is communication, no offense to the people that are trying to communicate but some people just won't listen and I want to make sure everyone can understand each other clearly without any questions. It is very important that this happens as without communication, there is no way we should be able to fly TIE Fighters. I can also assist by hosting as many Sims, Trainings, and Tryouts as possible and promote the NCOs to do the same. The more tryouts we get to happen the more new members we will have and right now we are in desperate need of new people.

What is the point of being an officer? (50 Words)

The point of being an officer is not only to assist command, but to also make sure NCOs are doing what they should be. Officers basically oversee the NCOs and make sure they are acting properly and not breaking rules or making the battalion look bad, they are also to help the NCOs with their quotas by requesting that they do a tryout if someone wants to join. Officers are examples to Enlisted, NCOs, and even the entire ISD. They represent this battalion therefor they must show responsibility and accountability. 

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him? (75 Words)

If I were to see another officer messing around and telling Enlisted And/or NCOs to join him I would try to tell him to stop and warn him before he gets in any trouble, If he does not listen and continues I will go to a Group Captain+ and report the Officer to them. 

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

Yes, I understand.

Edited by Brand

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

+ support 

- Good app

- previous experience 

- good guy

Goodluck!!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

-Support 
Problem causer from experience 
Short answers for question 4# below word count 
image.png.5fe7e041532b42e7024c2e5408d4dbca.png
In the last week he has gotten 2 warns while on SF.  One is for ARDM  x2 and KTAP the 2nd one is for KTAP, NCWS (Not complying with Staff), Player disrespect.  
https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198121774665 That is the link to his ban/warn history. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png