5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Voxial Become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Voxial

What is your steam name?: Voxial

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:563554371

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Pebba#0001

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No I do not yet.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Probably ~2 weeks ago.

What date did you make your forums account? 3/7/22

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0
image.png.43327342521ce269b670105b35c207c0.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 
I think I deserve the rank because I am a nice and non-toxic member of the Gaming Light SCP-RP community. I have zero warns, and don't minge or argue in chat. I also try to be very respectful when on the server. I am a very responsible person too. I always show up to things on time, and keep track of everything in my life and manage it, and manage a lot of IRL things as well as projects outside of the GMOD community. I am a very unbiased person as well, I try to keep every situation I get into as fair as possible and rarely pick favorites. I know multiple languages, so I can help with any language barriers within the server, so that people who aren't fluent in English can still enjoy the server as anyone  else would. I know I may be a bit newer to the community, but I ask that you at least give me a chance with a trial moderator phase to see how useful I can be for the staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would first try to calm them down to stop cursing at me by peacefully talking with them. If they do not stop cursing and yelling at me, I would then mute them so that they could focus on listening to me rather than yelling. Then I would inform them that they have broken the rules by MRDM'ing, and then either warn or ban them based on whether or not it has happened before. If they have not done it before, I would be a little more lenient and warn them. If they had a history of Mass RDM, (assuming I am on my trial mod period), I would call a person that could take the proper punishment steps, and tell them that they should get a temporary ban due to their history.

There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
I would first check if they had a history of abusing said bug. Then if they di not have a history of abusing it, I would give them a verbal warning to stop abusing the bug. If they had a history of abusing it, I would give them a formal warning to stop abusing the bug. And let them know that they can receive more serious punishments if they are caught abusing the bug again.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

18 minutes ago, PryingTree said:

+Support

Good scenario questions, good reason.

Seems new and has no experience, other than that I think you deserve a chance.

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

40 minutes ago, Diz said:

- Support

Listen man, I’m sure you would be a great staff member just by looking at your app, but right now you have 0 rep on the forums and your forums account isn’t even a month old.

You’re still really new and I think you should play more (Maybe three or four weeks) before applying.

If you want me to go more in depth on why I - supported your app, feel free to PM me in game or discord, best of luck.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

16 hours ago, PryingTree said:

+Support

Good scenario questions, good reason.

Seems new and has no experience, other than that I think you deserve a chance.

I was just like you when I started and I’d love to see you have the same chance I had!

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

6 hours ago, Diz said:

- Support

Listen man, I’m sure you would be a great staff member just by looking at your app, but right now you have 0 rep on the forums and your forums account isn’t even a month old.

You’re still really new and I think you should play more (Maybe three or four weeks) before applying.

If you want me to go more in depth on why I - supported your app, feel free to PM me in game or discord, best of luck.

I know I am very new, but I would still love to have the chance to prove myself 😄

31 minutes ago, islandtoad said:

I was just like you when I started and I’d love to see you have the same chance I had!

Thank you Toad, you were actually one of the people that inspired me to write this application.

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

15 hours ago, islandtoad said:

I have been able to have some experience with Voxial sense he is in nu7 and I must say he's a very determined person to do well and is very enthusiastic about being staff. The responses he gave are also very good so I cant agree with islandtoad more I think youll do great in staff 

+SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

12 minutes ago, Demon Dice said:

I have been able to have some experience with Voxial sense he is in nu7 and I must say he's a very determined person to do well and is very enthusiastic about being staff. The responses he gave are also very good so I cant agree with islandtoad more I think youll do great in staff 

+SUPPORT

Thank you Soul 😄

Edited by Voxial

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png