Inferno Squad officer app.

scotched

What is your In Game Name? Pseudo Mars

What is your In Current Rank? Warrant Agent

What is your Agent Name? Neeko Ivy

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? January 8 2022

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]  I want to become an officer in Inferno squad because, I want to show my loyalty to my higher ups, and my brothers that I am loyal to Inferno Squad. I tend to do lots of jokes, but when I am serious I feel like I act like an Officer, and I know I may be on RG as my primary but I can put lots of time, and Inferno Squad is that battalion, I have loved Inferno Squad since Battlefront 2 came out and it really is an honor to work for Inferno Squad. I have conducted so much time into Inferno Squad before I have become SHG 2LT, I have participated in almost all of Inferno Squad  SIMs that are hosted for us, and displayed a professional and goofy attitude and I have shown respect to all my brothers no matter what rank and loyalty that I am ready to join the ranks of the officer team.  I will also I will not stop doing what I do just because I am an officer.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words] How I can help Inferno Squad is that I can host many SIMS, on Stealth since we are based on Stealh ops. I can do lots of infiltraion since we also tend to do that very so often. I will also keep Inferno Squad more serious in different scenarios as it is lacking. We also don't have many active Officers, as well I am still not on the sharpshooter roster, I can help with roster updates if you have my trust.

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain. I have experience as I am a Shadow Guard Trial Senior Guard (2LT) I tend to lead my Royal Guards with all of my abilities and deal with them if they are mingy, or not acting professional on the job. Some may not realise I have 2 sides 1 side is the goofy side, one is the serious side. 

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? Some qualifications I can do for IF is be active. If i do have an ROA, I will be on Friday Saturday and Sunday all will be over 5hours+ So I will have the activity and I will host as many sims as possible to make IF be perfect in every scenario possible at the best of my abilities.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? Yes, I do understand.
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

+ Support

- Decently active

- Professional

- Very kind and outgoing

- Good application

————————————————

Overall good app only recommendation will to be just a little more active but overall would make a great Inferno Squad Officer, overall good luck!!!

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

On 3/15/2022 at 1:54 PM, Zarzar06 said:

+ Support

- Decently active

- Professional

- Very kind and outgoing

- Good application

————————————————

Overall good app only recommendation will to be just a little more active but overall would make a great Inferno Squad Officer, overall good luck!!!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

ACCEPTED 

MAKE A ROSTER UPDATE

MAKE A REGIMENTAL TAG REQUEST FOR OFFICER TAGS

CONTACT SSL+ for your training 

Sorry for the late response 

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

On 3/15/2022 at 12:54 PM, Zarzar06 said:

+ Support

- Decently active

- Professional

- Very kind and outgoing

- Good application

————————————————

Goodluck!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 3/16/2022 at 3:54 AM, Zarzar06 said:

+ Support

- Decently active

- Professional

- Very kind and outgoing

- Good application

————————————————

On 3/19/2022 at 12:47 PM, Ceaser said:

ACCEPTED 

MAKE A ROSTER UPDATE

MAKE A REGIMENTAL TAG REQUEST FOR OFFICER TAGS

CONTACT SSL+ for your training 

Sorry for the late response 

skrt

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

• Zug locked this topic