CI MAJ Frogs resignation

a frog

Note: I love ci and everyone in it but I just gotta move on

Alexx,Cosmic,Talila,: Really cool guys who made the branch 100% what it is today and wouldn't want to see anyone else running C.I.

Tydrix: Minge man who is very cool

Jeff,Gar: very pog leaders of e4 who made the sf worth playing and was always finding new ways to make the sf better

Scooty: Best of luck to you man and I hope one day you get chosen for e4 cause Ong you deserve it

NCO'S/Enlisted: Anyone in this category  here is what makes the branch the branch, you guys make up the branch and make it so we can do all the stupid shit we do cause without you guys there would be no branch in the first place and It's you guys that make C.I. what it is.

final notes: Ill still be around on the server and incase you need somebody to talk to or vent to ill be in the ts sometimes

The minge amphibian- Frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

the OG e11 transfer you've been one of the best. Imma miss you dawg. o7

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

Amazing CI member, Amazing vice commander, amazing IRL friend. It’s been a ride and i enjoyed having you, especially when we both transferred. Made me feel like i wasn’t going in blind. O7 broski, see you in the site when we putting you back in to habitat 🤣

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

o7

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

damn missin me out? i c u

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Adam. locked this topic