SillySadass

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:1:190907061

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):
Li'l Goose#3305

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain):
No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly):
about 3 weeks ago. I have a total of 1 week of playtime however.

What date did you make your forums account?:
I believe I made my forum account about two weeks ago.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?:

Proof of warning (s) :

20220307175139_1.thumb.jpg.b83dcb4784ee58f0dc16ca30a2bcd705.jpg

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc):
User

Are you a staff member in another community?
No

Have you read the staff handbook?
Yes 

Time zone:
EST

What rank are you applying for?:
Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):
I believe I deserve the rank of trial moderator because of many reasons, with some of them being that I am very active on the server, I am on every day for at least 3 hours at a time, I've always wanted to help with situations that needed a mod to get involved, as there are alot of times when I notice that there are no admin's on when people need them, especially during EST hours. I haven't caused any issues for any of the staff, nor do I intend to. I have always been respectful and kind to anyone that I see, I am dedicated to the server, and I do not intend to stop playing any time soon whatsoever. I am a very social person, and I noticed that later in the night time, there are very few admin's online, and that's when admin's are needed most as trolls and minges are on during that time the most. I will obviously make sure that I follow the staff handbook at all times, and that I help everyone to the best of my ability. I hope that you, reading this, agree with my statement, and I hope that I see you around sometime! 🙂

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I saw that someone was RDM'ing and cursing at me when I brought them to a sit, I would make sure to let them know that what they are doing isn't appropriate, and verbally warn them to stop the first time that they do it. After the second time of warning them to stop, I would gag them and tell them once more that what they are doing isn't appropriate, and that they have to type in chat for the rest of the sit. If they continue being disrespectful and clearly are just on the server to troll/have no intent to roleplay or make other's lives easier, I would explain to them that I will be warning them. If they continue to once more RDM/curse at others, I would bring them back and explain to them that I will be needing to ban them for the appropriate time. I will make sure to also let them know that if they feel this wasn't the right thing for me to do, that they can go onto the forums and appeal their ban. If they only RDM'D one person, it would obviously be a warning. However, if they RDM'D many people and do not show any means to actually play normally and have fun, I would ban them for 5 days.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would first tell the players to calm down and to explain what happened. If they continue to argue, I would gag every player and ungag each player at a time so that they can each give me their points of view on how the situation happened. I would then check logs if it was something such as RDM, and ask if any of them have any footage or pictures of the incident so that I can make sure what was happening is true. After being provided the footage, I would go the player that made the problem and ask them to explain themselves. Ssame as the last question, if he/she doesn't seem apologetic and doesn't intend to actually follow the rules of the server, I would punish the person accordingly. (Such as a warn/a ban.) I would also make sure to let them know that if they don't feel what I did was the correct action for me to do, they can appeal their warning/ban on the forums.

~SillySadass

Edited by SillySadass

3 hours ago, The Real Slim Nova said:

+Support

Silly is a very cool guy, hes active, nice, and I see him training alot, which is 
good for TMod if you think about it. Wish you the best of luck for TMod Silly!

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+ support

from what I hear you are active and a respectable person

although you are doing well, you do have a low post on your forums account which I believe you can improve.

Goodluck!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png