3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 12 days

5. Current level: 56

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 9

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: no

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: ZJ and Fishy

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I believe I deserve the Juggernaut whitelist as I am very active on the server and have relatively good aim. I am also pretty good at holding my fire when other foundation members are in front of me and have very rarely ever killed other foundation members in crossfire. I also believe that if I were to have access to Juggernaut, I would be more equipped and prepared to hold down and subdue D-Class riots. I believe the heavy armor and weaponry of the Juggernaut sub-class would further my ability to take out any D-Class riots or CI raids. Having the heavy armor and weaponry will help me defend my foundation allies such as using my heavy armor and heavy shield to block incoming bullets or take out any rioting D-Class or raiding CI. To all who read this application I thank you for taking the time to read this and wish you all a wonderful day.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: I would us my Ares Strike and tap fire/semi auto to accurately shoot D-Class

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

12 minutes ago, Hex-G said:

+ Support

- Active

- Good Performance

- Hear lots of good things from other Command

• Thanks 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 2/26/2022 at 2:17 AM, ZJ said:

+support, very good member that is active

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Star locked this topic