I would like to become a moderator - Denied

roseeeeeeed

What is your in-game name?: King Andrew

What is your steam name?:andrewh2007

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:145683868

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): dnd#3549

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no i have not but there a first try for everything as i wanna fix into the mistakes

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 02/7/2020

What date did you make your forums account?:02/21/2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?:  none at all 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): user i believe

Are you a staff member in another community?: no

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: 9:07 pm UTC-7

What rank are you applying for? :Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I think i feel like i deservere it because, i wanna show that i can try to fix the mistakes of the server. And i wanna show i can do better as a mod then any other moderators. and i want to show i know what to do and when to do. and i follow it says that don't do as i say and do as i do. and i wanna work harder on making the improvements i see need to be worked on and I wanna do it

Question: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Answer: If I had proof from the victom i would do the ban limit based off of the history and also that I would try to stay calm and ignore the cussing.

Question:  In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Answer: just to remain calm and professional into any sit with any person even if they seem not to care

adding to the 150

but yes i want to show that i can fix the bad things into the server and i wanna make it a friendly and true enviroment instead of it being unfair,unfun,and nontoxic into the game. everyone should be who they want to be and do what they want to as long as it follows the guidlines for the server and i want everyone to feel they are fair and equal

-Support

Incorrect format so probably not enough time into mod study

New forums account

not really active as far as I can tell, I haven't see you around.

replied to his own staff application 

Lying on his staff application 

What date did you make your forums account?:02/21/2020

not enough words

Immature in game and causing problems

I don't think you are ready to take on this role, re-apply later on in the future respectfully and I will think about a +support.

Edit: also questioned my motives in PM's about my support on the application.

Edited by Damien
changes

Alright im boutta head out

- Support

not following proper format

Added questions that aren’t in the proper staff application format

150 word requirement not met

lied about when forums account was created

Poor undetailed answer for mass rdm answer

replied to his own application adding more to one of his answers

improper grammar

if you can improve on the server more, use the proper application format and not lie on your application I might consider + supporting your application 

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

21 minutes ago, Damien said:

-Support

New forums account

not enough words

I don't think you are ready to take on this role, re-apply later on in the future respectfully and I will think about a +support.

13 hours ago, Damien said:

-Support

New forums account

not enough words

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

• Head Admin

-Support

While I appreciate you taking the time to write out an application, there are a number of things that stand out to me here:

• Firstly, the time zone you wrote down wouldn't be your current time, but rather the UTC-8 part is what we would need (which more commonly written would be Pacific Standard Time or PST in your case).
  • Second, Moderator is not a rank you can apply for right out of the gates, which means as like everyone else, you would need to start at Trial Moderator and work your way up the Chain of Command.
  • The third issue I found lies with the questions and answers in part 16 of your application.
    • In the first question asking about the mass RDMer who wouldn't not cursing you out, your answer would be incorrect as if you read the staff handbook, you would know that only Senior Moderators and higher have the ability to ban, not to mention a ban would likely not be the go to punishment for a situation like this.
    • In the second question, which I do not know where you got this question from, your answer is rather bland, and also lacks any form of punctuation or capitalization of the first letter in the sentence.
  • And the forth and final issue that I will address from your application appears to be an issue that can be found throughout your responses: punctuation and capitalization. While the words you wrote make sense to a degree, the number of grammatical errors in the applications as a whole are to abundant to ignore or pass over.

Despite this being a simple application to join the staff team for an online community, grammar is always important if you want to leave good impression on someone. I wish you the best of luck with your application, however I at this time can not give you my support in it. 

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

-support

Given the issues with the application itself (as mentioned above) not meeting the activity requirements of forums or game, and the claims made against you whether it be your in game behavior, or with your app. Reapplying at a later date seems better and I wish you the best within our community.

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world

15 hours ago, YuckyDuckyKids said:

- Support

improper grammar

if you can improve on the server more, use the proper application format and not lie on your application I might consider + supporting your application 

Not a great application, sorry bud. 

-support

15 hours ago, YuckyDuckyKids said:

- Support

improper grammar

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

18 hours ago, Damien said:

-Support

New forums account

not enough words

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

4 hours ago, thayze said:

-support

Given the issues with the application itself (as mentioned above) not meeting the activity requirements of forums or game, and the claims made against you whether it be your in game behavior, or with your app. Reapplying at a later date seems better and I wish you the best within our community.

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

On 2/21/2022 at 11:38 PM, YuckyDuckyKids said:

- Support

improper grammar

-Support 

I have only seen him once in game so far. I think you should try to be more active and play normal for a month then re apply. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC