Scorch/Panic's Resignation

Panic

Welp looks like I’m back here, as of 2/20/22 after the IC meeting at 5:00 PM EST. I wish I could’ve stayed longer but I have no drive to remain on the server and I do not wish to hold the Scorch position when there are many candidates within IC that are well qualified for the job. It was a fun ride, I enjoyed working with everyone I got to meet. I came back to help IC. I feel as if that goal was accomplished due to the hard work and dedication of a few IC members. This is not goodbye forever, I will come to visit. However, I think this will be my last time playing on the sweet new Scorch model. I have a few special thanks to give out.

IC: It’s been one hell of a run since I came out of reserves in November. I have met so many great people within IC. I’ve seen a lot of dedication and hard work come from so many NCOs and Officers. I’ll start from the highest rank to the lowest rank.

Boss: Rux my friend it has been a true pleasure working alongside you once more. It was fun while it lasted. I just wish I could’ve done more to help you out. Keep up the great work and I know you’ll hit SNRCMDR in no time. I’ll miss working with you, I’ll make sure to come visit every once in a while. May the force be with you my friend. 

Sev: Wraith, I have seen excellent work from you my friend, keep it up. Make sure to keep practicing your “hi how are ya” soon you’ll be on the same level as Boss.

Fixer: Ah Brit, it was fun working with you my man, make sure to get your money up not your funny up, but nah you’re a chill guy and it was nice to get to know you. 

Psi: Kayn, you’ve been doing some good work, keep going with what you’re doing and you will make it far in IC. 

Kitsune: You’ve done a lot for IC from what I’ve seen and you’ve been putting in a lot of work and effort. Keep it up and I believe that you’ll reach IC low command in no time. 

Phi: Eli buddy, I’ve seen you climb the ranks within IC, you have progressed so far. Keep up the good work. You’re gonna make it far man.

As for High Command I have a few people to call out.

Palpatine: Ah big man Bon, It was nice to play with you, First non SMT Palpatine and you’ve been doing a great job keep it up.

Bear: Grand General, First it was the first IC SNRCMDR now here you are, you’ve been doing a phenomenal job. Keep up the good work and I’ll see you when I visit if we’re on at the same time. Thank you for your non stop support for IC. 

Nebel Fuck you. (Jk thank you for being a chill overseer, It was a pleasure to work with you while you were here.)

If I didn’t call you out it’s not because I don’t care, it’s because I frankly can’t remember a lot of things. But I did meet a lot of great people, and that’s one of the reasons I love gaminglight. Good luck to all that remain within the server. I wish you all the best and may the force be with you always. 

This is IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch (Panic), Signing out.

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

Denied

Re-Apply In 2 Weeks

In All Seriousness It has been a honor to work with you, You are one of the most dedicated & hard working dude's I know and IC will miss you Come back anytime you are always welcome in IC.

I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future endeavors take care of your self my man!

In The Wise Word's Of The Big Dilf

"Get Your Money Up, Not Your Funny Up"

You Mr. Panic Have Definitely embodied these wise words.

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Edited by Rux
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

4 hours ago, Rux said:

Denied

Re-Apply In 2 Weeks

In All Seriousness It has been a honor to work with you, You are one of the most dedicated & hard working dude's I know and IC will miss you Come back anytime you are always welcome in IC.

I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future endeavors take care of your self my man!

Dont leave please! You were a great guy, Best DML and Scorch ever. Cya around man!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Rux said:

Denied

Re-Apply In 2 Weeks

Ur joking right?.. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

6 hours ago, Rux said:

Denied

Re-Apply In 2 Weeks

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

11 hours ago, Rux said:

Denied

Re-Apply In 2 Weeks

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

19 minutes ago, bop said:

Benjacobs... why 😞

also wasn’t mentioned 😵

I'm sorry bop, my mind has been slipping, But thanks for being chill, your fun to play with

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

Thank you man I appreciate it. I hope to see you on the server again sometime soon. Best of luck in whatever is next with you.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150