Mark Brights ban appeal

COVID-19 now whit a mic

Steam Name:  COVID-19 now whit a mic

SteamID: SteamID: STEAM_0:0:208961243

Ingame Name: Mark Bright

Ban Length:  3 days

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Tydrix

Reason for Ban: Ltap

Dispute: i was not even in 1 staff sit that day and i got baned when it was 3 am on my time zone when ı checked  (i was sleeping) EXTRA : I WAS BANNED WHİT NO WARN too

I think I remember why you were banned. I believe it was actually because a sit was called on you, which I forget the player, but they told you they would call a sit on you. It was for FailRP, I believe, or RDM, and you had just happened to disconnect just after the sit had been called, so I had waited a few minutes after the sit to see if you would log back in, but you never did, so I banned you for LTAP and just forgot the warning at the time, My apologies.

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

2 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

"sit called" as in the report was made, or he was pulled?

A in game report was made I took said report he was disconnected i remember seeing a log of him killing the player and log in which he disconnected

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Before. i say that right here.

26 minutes ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

you had just happened to disconnect just after the sit had been called

I checked to make sure he didnt disconnect earlier before hand at the time of the sit being called he had disconneceted just 2 minutes before the sit got called in which they killed the person and was told that a sit would be called

Edited by Tydrix Weeb

7 minutes ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

Before. i say that right here.

+support

A player shouldn't get banned for LTAP if they have 0 knowledge of a punishment coming. That's like getting charged for evading arrest without an arrest attempt even being made. Regular players can't see pending sits, so there's no way for them to have known they were in trouble until they are pulling into the in room. There's no way he left to avoid punishment. Just bad timing. 

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+Support 

I myself could have made a mistake when banning someone I believe that he deserves a second chance even if he did LTAP on purpose or not I hope to see him rejoin by the end of the day again sorry for the inconvenience

• Gaminglight Love 1

29 minutes ago, COVID-19 now whit a mic said:

i was NOT pulled 

And if u think u banned me for the wrong reason than un ban me rly

Only SMT may unban so please remain calm, it may be a while before SMT get back to you

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major