1. 1. Do I deserve to get promoted to Lieutenant

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: SM Philosophy 1D33

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29893381

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3+ months (Estimate)

What timezone are you in?: US Central

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Hello I believe I should be promoted because I have previous experience in command and I think I will be a fine edition to be able to contribute to the growth and development of PD. I was planning on making this application on the 16th but I've been encouraged to make it early since I've already got my time in. I am level headed, patient, and I don't have a temper which allows me to remain cool in all situations that require commands attention. Whenever necessary I enjoy guiding lower ranks and answering questions and attending all of there needs no matter how small. As a PD supervisor I made it my goal to add immersion to the PD experience not only for my fellow officers but to the criminals and civilians that I interact with. To me following SOP while making PD fun for others at the same time is very important for me and I believe I can add on to it even more as a Lieutenant. Thank you for reading through my application and I hope you consider me to return as a member of low command.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

SUPER ULTRA MEGA +SUPPORT

Woah I am early, I can't tell you how many times he has been a asset, I mean if it was up to me I would bring him 5 ranks up just to start off with, 

-Helps new Cadets as much as possible

-Not Bias

-Nice and mature

A good influence on not just PD but Gaming Light itself, You will do great. Good Luck!

Alright im boutta head out

2 hours ago, Damien said:

Woah I am early, I can't tell you how many times he has been a asset, I mean if it was up to me I would bring him 5 ranks up just to start off with, 

-Not Bias

-Nice and mature

A good influence on not just PD but Gaming Light itself, You will do great. Good Luck!

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

12 hours ago, Damien said:

-Not Bias

-Nice and mature

+Support .
Seens Like a Nice Guy.
Heard Only Good Things About Him.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

12 hours ago, Damien said:

-Not Bias

-Nice and mature

He also was former Command!!!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

14 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+MASSIVE SUPPORT

-Helpful with training new officers.

-Friendly

-respects all

-Professional 

I am very happy 😃 

I like what I see my boi 
does lots of ride alongs with lower ranks

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Major + Support

-Super Helpful
- Previous LC experience in SCU and PD
- Never had any issued out of him with my time working with him
- Super active
- Very 
professional
- Loves to train even the mingest of OFCS with no complaint
-Overall very fit for command 

Goodluck!!!

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

1 hour ago, Kevinn said:

Major + Support

-Super Helpful
- Previous LC experience in SCU and PD
- Never had any issued out of him with my time working with him
- Super active
- Very 
professional
- Loves to train even the mingest of OFCS with no complaint
-Overall very fit for command 

Goodluck!!!