SCP-610 x 1025 test

Grеg

Well Done Greg, Truly a Amazing Doc.

• Heart-Eyes 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 weeks later...

RFA GRADING

Grammar: (7/10)

The grammar has very few flaws to it. What I would encourage is using more intricate wordings for certain aspects of the document. 

Design: (10/10)

I think you absolutely nailed the presentation on this document. It looked really good, everything was separated accordingly. I really enjoyed this one.

Lore: (8/10)

For lore implications, I think this is pretty spot on, the only thing I'd like to see more of is better descriptions of the SCP's

Creativity: (3/10)

Although the test was a creative idea. The delivery of this document falls short on that. The descriptions of everything that happened was incredibly basic, and not descriptive enough. I'd enjoy to see moving forward you taking those creative liberties to write out the log properly.

TOTAL: 6.5/10

NOTES: The biggest area's that need work is your creative writing portions. Although making the test log look good, that only the first step. Next is the details of what happened with the test. Some things I would personally add is the hypothesis, and conclusion statements, which should create more questions from your beginning hypothesis! Other than that great work with this presentation!

-AGENT GRIZZLY OA1

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |